g60greeny

new era bora v6 4 motion :D

a quick shot of the part welded bumper,startin to have doubts on wether i'll be ready for e38 :cry: got so much to get done

DSC00007.jpg

mate i have exactly the same prob at mo - im leaving the sunny isle tomorrow to go pic my bits of daz then to billinjah's so then have thursday night to re-fit charger inlet mani rocker cover and throttle body! lol

good luck thou matey!

p.s whats the rear weld for?

all smooth rear my friend 8)

wel my list goes

get car finished in the bodyshop,get new zaust tip,fit coilovers,polished inlet,polished rocker get wheels back from bein polished,get tyres fitted,get mot,full valet,whilst workin 1400-2200 and got no transport :lol:

***edit***hmmm thats quite a list think i'll make plans for next year :lol: ****

g60griff, yeah it was panic stations for a while mate :lol: i've still not heard from jo yet either?don't forget to save whats left of that bumper aswell

to tell u the truth i had reservations about the G wearin borbets has many a rado wears them,but i really like them an thats whats counts :lol: i will make my my mind up when i get the car back from the bodyshop as i have a choice of two sets of rims (sneak preview in 1st pic) :-P

Yours would look a treat with the same treatment, against Helious paint 8)

You could also tack weld a few coke cans around the dish :lol:

i had 2 sets of rims done,so got a bit of discount plus only one collection/delivery charge,so i kinda got a good deal on the borbets,i think you'd be best droppin him a pm mate

i couldn't believe how big these dishes were,i hope i don't have any probs we 9's all round :?:

i couldn't believe how big these dishes were,i hope i don't have any probs we 9's all round :?:

I don't, just make sure the arches are rolled 8)

Oh, and make sure you get the correct profile (unlike me...doh!)

well you've seen me borbets so ya might aswell well see me monos :lol: i've been tryin to work out which ones i'd be keepin :scratch: as i've always liked borbets i reckon i'll keep them an sell the monos

shiney.jpg

DSC00012.jpg