g60greeny

new era bora v6 4 motion :D

Mono's are nice but if yours is a daily drive there gonna be a pain to keep looking that shiny, borbets look lush so i'd stick with those bad boys

can't make it,never manged to get things finished.might get my car back from the bodyshop 2morro.still need to get it mot'd fit coilovers an get tyres for the borbets!!

so thats a no go.just tried to post them for sale on e38 but i haven't got the privalage to sell things for some reason?

Really wanna see those TH's on a Rado.. reckon they'll look the nuts! :)

great minds gaz :D are yours the diamond cut ones? will look sweet fitted mate!!

nah, just plain n simple alloys with no fancy finishing , i tried the wheel on the other day and it should be ok `fit ` wise .. i was a bit concerned as they are 8" wide and have an et of 25, as long as i stay sensible with the ride height they willl look fine !! you`ll have to get a few pics up when you finally get your car back mate

well gettin me coilovers fitted weds,should get some tyres for the borbets(after i find out whats the best profile to get for 9's) thurs an try an get mot'd by the weekend,gonna start the interior valet 2morro,an boy does that need doin :lol:

You look how I felt on the Sunday :lol:

Had a good look at your car at E38 - I love them in this colour!

You can just about make me out in the far right of your last pic :D

a few pics from yesterday after fittin me new rims( yes i know it needs droppin more :lol: )

i'll take some pics we a proper camera instead of the phone after mot time :lol:

DSC00265.jpg

DSC00262.jpg

Greeny, what a turnaround! As I said in the e-mail, looks sweet as hell. Borbets rock on that. Get low :-P