g60greeny

new era bora v6 4 motion :D

oh and welcome to the front number plate in the passenger footwell club!!! :lol:

:lol: i remember that when i drove yours Ben! I was wondering at the time why it was there!!

Rob.

Bet yr pleased with it mate.. looks sweet..

what bonnet bras you chaps running???

greeny has got an autobra and ive got a cobra one from germany. i reckon he could have gone lower with the ride hieght but he is a pussy. just got a text off looks like he wont be able to drive the car for ages cos he is in a and e with a susspected broken foot.

right just got back from the hospital,looks more like ligament damage,although i've got to go back for another x-ray as the nurse deffo thinks i've got some breakage in there,so wont be drivin for a while, can't believe my luck!!!just passes mot an now she'll probs be sat on the drive for a few weeks :(

Bet yr pleased with it mate.. looks sweet..

what bonnet bras you chaps running???

greeny has got an autobra and ive got a cobra one from germany. i reckon he could have gone lower with the ride hieght but he is a pussy. just got a text off looks like he wont be able to drive the car for ages cos he is in a and e with a susspected broken foot.

8)

:lol: Im sure he'll want to go lower once he gets used to it... :wink:

oh bummer thats facked up news!! Take it easy Andy...

well i still can't put any weight @ all on my right foot,so i've just been layed on the sofa pretty bored,anyway i decided to try an make a few of my pics a bit more arty.what ya reckon

g60greenyarty7.jpg

g60greenyarty2.jpg

g60greenyarty6.jpg

g60greenyarty4.jpg

g60greenyarty5.jpg

g60greenyarty3.jpg

g60greenyarty1.jpg

she is lower than the above pics :) i already have to take the splitter off to get in the garden :lol:

need to get the rear arches rolled before i can go lower,don't worry lower is on the cards,when i'm mobile :D

she is lower than the above pics :) i already have to take the splitter off to get in the garden :lol:

need to get the rear arches rolled before i can go lower,don't worry lower is on the cards,when i'm mobile :D

8) damm.. modify yr driveway then :lol: did you not get yr arches done when the car was painted???

heres myn coming of the driveway..... :wink:

totally forgot to get them done m8,i will get it sorted though,otherwise i'll never live it down :D

:lol: nutta.... :D