g60greeny

new era bora v6 4 motion :D

didnt think you could get just the reflectors from anywhere!!

listed as a seperate part at vw stealers, i did a price check on new headlamps a few weeks back and was offered the reflector option to a complete headlamp, might be a good idea to check it out, i decided to buy two brand new headlamps from a `friend` on the forum so i didnt explore whether the reflectors are still currently available :thumbleft:

looking good, think im gonna have to have a go at that.

i'll give u a ring in the week m8,u can get the spray when ya pic them cd's up

right here is my effort, gonna do the fogs aswell at some point, cheers to greeny for lending me the paint.

lowered%20rado%20015.jpg

lowered%20rado%20017.jpg

lowered%20rado%20018.jpg

lowered%20rado%20019.jpg

well i've started spendin some cash,me swg twin inlet arrived yesterday,ordered some new alloys,and today went an picked up me new interior

:cheers: Well done you lazy bugger ;)

Looks great that Twin Inlet, seats look good too...

Oh and where's your polished rocker cover? :-P

might do the rocker cover this week end mate,just been playin about we the height switches,they weren't workin!!!!so took them to pieces give them a bit of a clean, cleaned the contacts up...............now everythin is goood,all systems are go :lol:

well need to wire them in properly but least i know everythin works fine

nice looking rides guys

could anyone point me over to a thread about twin inlets? :oops: curious what they do

a couple teaser pics for ya,shes gotta go back next week to be finshed,needs buffin yet,me bumpers need to be done,theres a few little bits that will need lookin @ :D but quite pleased we how things are goin

Looking good man, would be cool to see this finished product at ED38, you can keep away though :lol: ;)

well she'll be back in the bodyshop on tuesday,back out by weds,wheels should be gettin delivered on weds,tyres fitted probs thursday,mot friday,oh yeah gotta manage to get me coilovers fitted somewhere in between :lol: its all go!!!!!! might have to change my weekend plans an make it the sun instead of the sat

hmmm i wonder what that could be :wink: lets hope all goes to plan 2morro mate,jo told me mines started,just need to sort the tail pipe out :scratch: