ToffeeRado

Project ToffeeRado

I'v been asked to update on the corrado forum, i have not been on here for a very long time. Well I bought those 16" RS then bought another set of 15" RS decided to sue the 15" On toffee bought them original and kind of rough they now look like this 9.5x15 front and back.

OH_MY_GOD.sized.jpg

WOWZ.sized.jpg

DREAMZ.sized.jpg

dont take this the wrong way mate?? but i hate you :) not only do you have one of the best rado's in the world (personally) but you also live in a wonderfull part of the world, :(

how much was it to get the fenders flared where you are?

Im working on getting them flared right now and I think I may go up and out a little more.

Thanks =)

Here I come again, I'm starting work this weekend and I just got this stuff last weekend ;) Hoping I'm back up and running this summer with new body mods ;) .

Seats are being recovered so i just got w/e was in stock. 16" Porsche RS's are going on.

DSC08349.jpg

looking forward to seeing some more pics/progress with this, gotta be one of my all time fave corrados!

Glad you like it, here is a little something ;)

My 16" RS Barrels 16v Vlave Cover That will be getting chromed and My 45's ;) there is much more little things but you'll have to wait ;)

DSC08531.jpg

DSC08425.jpg

D 16v cover, 45's... Toffee's going all "Old-Skool" then?

Can't beat a bit of webber-sucky induction noise though.... warning it's pretty addictive and may hurt you wallet with frequent trips to the Gas pumps! :norty:

sounds like a top class motor iv seen a few pics of it i on another site but there realy dark,shame all ya pics have gone would have been good if they were still up,would like to see the colour in the sun or if you have some ya can put back on before ya stripped it down would be cool :)

some serious barrel polishing top work!

He still has it, I've asked him about it a couple of times. He's got a very tidy red Corrado R32 as well, can't remember his username but he posts alot on instagram