Sign in to follow this  
veeDuB_Rado

Focus RS

Everyday when the schoolkids finish school theres always a new focus rs that parks outside my house, and parks face on with the corrado (would make a cool pic actually) and one thing i love is the colour of the focus and im sure idlove to have my next rado in that color. anybody know the name of it?

I saw the orange ST this morning..... Looks really good... but what about the resale value. It's got to be a less desirable colour than say, silver, or black.

I wouldn't say no to an RS.....looks nice and ticks all the right boxes spec wise.

Not liking the current Focus. All the interesting anglular shapes of the original appear to have been sanded off.

Yeah - do like the RS Focus, it has to be said. Sadly its a bit too desirable to the scum though and have heard lots of stories of car jack attempts, etc.. :(

The trouble with the Foci RS/ST is they're loved by chavs....I hear them all talking in the about them at my gym and thinking 'yeah, that figures'. Also, in a few years time they'll be able to afford them and start fixing neons to them. Good cars, just sh*t image.

Performance Fords have always had that image though, especially the RS Turbo!

The RS is too rare for enough chavs to get their hands on them and bring the image down....

I think in autocar, or topgear mag (cant remember) they say that it will hold more resale value than all of its rivals, including the golf GTI!! :shock:

The trouble with the Foci RS/ST is they're loved by chavs....I hear them all talking in the about them at my gym and thinking 'yeah, that figures'. Also, in a few years time they'll be able to afford them and start fixing neons to them. Good cars, just sh*t image.

I feel the same way about the FTO, good looking cars IMO, but too maye chavvers getting hold of em giving them a bad image.

I wouldn't say no to an RS.....looks nice and ticks all the right boxes spec wise.

Yeah, if rock-hard suspension, front-wheel drive and torque-steer are three of the boxes!