Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

Nice...

I underated this when it was first on the scene - Just to piss furkan off mainly but now i havent seen it for while, i have come to the assumption that i was wrong and this is an awesome corrado that many should aspire to - :lol:

normal_DSC02287%20copy.jpg

one of my favs 8)

nice rims an colour(porsche?) an not forgeting that TURBO.

one of my desktops for a while.

Had a good look at this car at E38 2004. Seen it in pics for years and was star struck seeing it for real (still waiting to car Andre Cains in the metal). I was really please to be runner up to the car i rated at the time as the best in the world. Enginebay was the star for me, it really should have won best of show. Because it was!!

BUT in addition to all the above comments,,, this car raced a lambo and kicked its ar$e and thats why it is my fav ever rado coz its driven "properly" as well as being a truly stunning car...

BUT in addition to all the above comments' date=',, this car raced a lambo and kicked its ar$e and thats why it is my fav ever rado coz its driven "properly" as well as being a truly stunning car...[/quote']

Sweet :cool: where you hear bout taht?

Am I the only person to think it's not THAT special?

Ok, it has the engine, I can appreciate that, but I think that Sukh's car looks better than this.

it was in pvw last year it is very nice its all very oem+ even the boost gauge has been intergated into the std dials.

BUT in addition to all the above comments' date=',, this car raced a lambo and kicked its ar$e and thats why it is my fav ever rado coz its driven "properly" as well as being a truly stunning car...[/quote']

Sweet :cool: where you hear bout taht?

I caught DON trying to KIss sascha at vw mania this year.. :lol:

thought i put some decent pics up of it at least... the audi is his new creation, nice but its no rado :wink: