RPT solid front engine mount,

Magnecour Plug leads,

Bosch platinum spark plugs,

Supersprint Cat bypass pipe,

Scorpion stainless steel 2.5 inch exhaust,

Bosch 3.5 bar FPR

Standard G60 injectors

40 inlet 35 exhaust big valve head,

The main power orientated mods I suppose would be the big valve head, FMIC, cam and smaller supercharger pulley,

the motor is currently running a bit rich according to my LM1 innovate wideband lambda controller, ( AFR is low 11:1 under boost), and I think there could be room to increase the ignition timing dude to the new found charge air cooling form the front mount intercooler,

please discuss!! :lol:

Best person to speak to is Woody, his G60 was re-mapped by Ray West late last year, he is very happy with the results

If you still have the original injectors in the car, then you should think about getting them properly cleaned using an ultrasonic cleaner. That way you will be getting the best out of the car with all the mods done and the remap.

This can make quite a difference to the spray pattern on the injector, and will improve pick-up/idling and general running.

John.

Agree, having my injectors cleaned by JMR later this month, apparently makes a big difference to the car, mine must be pretty iffy after 115,000 miles

olly, its only 5 miles from me, so if you fancy hooking up on the way i wouldnt mind a nose! heard good things but never been there. Your welcome to make a pit stop here too bud.

olly, its only 5 miles from me, so if you fancy hooking up on the way i wouldnt mind a nose! heard good things but never been there. Your welcome to make a pit stop here too bud.

I`ll have to pop in and say hello, thanks,, :wink:

yup, heard good things about Ray West too... Should get your motor running as well as it can which should give you some good gains if you're running rich like your LM1 says... 8)

mine started out out 185 and ended up with 212 so that gave me an extra 27 bhp and it felt like a lot more on the way home. Very nice guy ray and was even really helpful after i nearly chopped his thrumb off in the bonnet. Plus you can wander up to the circuit and get some lunch.

Let me know if you are interested in getting the inj's cleaned.

They will obviously have to be removed from the car in the first place, and then sent by a reliable courier.

John

thanks for the offer but i`ll probably just get myself an ultrasonic bath and clean them myself as i like to do everything on my car,, and then i`ll have the kit to do all the other Vw`s in the household,,

shame i dont have a Rolling Road :-(