CazzaVR

Cazza's Storm- Gone :( ...S3 Has Arrived! :)

Good luck with the sale Andy. Don't imagine it will hang around long. Let me know if you need a lift to pick the new one up

I think so. It will need a little paint, but it's otherwise very well sorted 8)
Ben-b's? (ie ex Billcors)?

Glad you're just side-stepping for another Corrado, Andy.. I was about to see if I could take out some kind of court injunction to prevent you from buying any more as you've clearly got some kind of chemical imbalance in your head ;)

Pleased to hear it got through ok Andy, should sell easily with the care and attention we all know you give to your cars.

Glad you're just side-stepping for another Corrado, Andy.. I was about to see if I could take out some kind of court injunction to prevent you from buying any more as you've clearly got some kind of chemical imbalance in your head ;)

He needs more than that Jim :D

good luck with the sale ;)

Sold this afternoon- well chuffed it's going to such a good home- had loads of interest, but so pleased the new owner got in there so quickly 8)

I was just reading the Sprinter mag the other day and your parting comments about this car as "its a keeper" then I went on Pistonheads and saw it for sale. Had to laugh. No11 then, your worse than me!!!

Sold this afternoon- well chuffed it's going to such a good home- had loads of interest, but so pleased the new owner got in there so quickly 8)

Wow that was quick. Looked real nice in your ad. My GF said she'll miss seeing it on a Friday afternoon at school (bit sad eh?). Reckon she'll end up with a corrado one day!

Was going to keep this for sure- but the replacement came up out of the blue and it was such a good opportunity to get what I always wanted. Will hopefully pick it up Sunday, so there'll still be a Rado in the car park ;) 8)

Dom, she could've bought mine! :)

I was just reading the Sprinter mag the other day and your parting comments about this car as "its a keeper" then I went on Pistonheads and saw it for sale. Had to laugh. No11 then, your worse than me!!!

Ha Ha! that exactly what i thought. Nce you have a plan though Andy ;)

Dom, she could've bought mine! :)

She wanted to but no money = no car. If she did get one I would be nervous of it breaking down, I've been particularly lucky with the reliability of mine and think she thinks they're all like this!

Paul, I'm a little embarassed to be honest! You'll all see why I sold it soon ;)

Dom, only one of mine to leave me stranded was the G60- hall sender failed. Other than that, they've all been pretty good.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Dave, yes it did 8)

As of Friday Andy's VR6 will be mine! I'm dead chuffed as thought I would be out of the corrado scene for a bit. I'm also a bit dazed that I will own a VR6 after wanting one for so long.

Cant wait for the drive back! :)

So glad you decided to go for it, Laura. Thought Ross didn't seem too keen- he's got a good poker face! That other lady turned up about half an hour after you'd gone- poor thing- wish I'd had her number to let her know. Her and her Mum were very good about it though- I told her to get on the Forum ;)

Haha - yes he's got a very good poker face! But we're both really pleased with the purchase. :)

Oh no I feel really bad for her.... but also glad I got there first :dance: (very mean I know)

:lol:

I'm in a bit of a daze too- thought I'd never get a Storm, and was gonna keep this one for ages- it's all happened really quickly! :)

Hah! Didn't know you were buying Andy's old car, Laura... great to hear! Hopefully will see it around Kenilworth sometimes :) And great news on getting a Storm Andy... nice one mate!

Well it was one of those spur of the moment decisions!

we've actually moved now to Basingstoke but we will be back up in ken every now and then.

Sorry for the thread hijack andy!

As of Friday Andy's VR6 will be mine! I'm dead chuffed as thought I would be out of the corrado scene for a bit. I'm also a bit dazed that I will own a VR6 after wanting one for so long.

Cant wait for the drive back! :)

Whers's the like button Lol! Nice one Laura! :)

blooming heck that was quick Andy!

You really need to go to an speak to some one about you Corrado problem!!!!!!

When is it you get the storm?