NickVR6

Which Wheels ?

Speedline or Oettinger?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Speedline or Oettinger?

• Speedline
    • Oettinger
    • I'd rather Jack with Fleetwood Mac

:oops: Done it again and fleeced the Germans out of some shiney metal, for about the price of one of the tyres over here lol, and they are literally unmarked :D Unforunately I wanted a polished rim but they are gunmetal coloured all over :o

Anyways, the tyres are 215 45 17 SP9000s 2 of which have 9mm of tread if anyone know anyone that wants um.

I can't afford to keep both so my question is..........

Speedline (with my sensible oem+ hat on) ?

Oettingers for the summer (with my bling hat on) ?

Please note users with the forum name triggermyson are exempt from voting in this poll

tuff choice, im not gonn vote just yet. i think you should pout a rim on if you have them yet and see what they are like on the car - those speed lines are a good rim so could be hard to beat

Twas yours i was drooling over at E38 mate! Despite feeling rougher than a badgers r's i just couldnt get them out of my head!

Then these popped up for a barg price. No polished rim though which has bu..ered me off, as i cant afford to get it done.

suprised at the speedline love actually, i love em but they look rubbish in pictures. I am literally 50/50 at the mo!

Oettingers. Can't really understand the obsession certain people have for the speedlines, maybe because I've only seen them in pics.

I do like those oettinger, and they kinda follow the theme of the speedlines :)

ok,im changing my mind,they look tidy on the car 8)

good job i forgot to vote? :lol:

Ever considered time share? Your C's twin needs some new wheels :D

Got to say those Oettinger's do look nice.

lmao @ option C :lol:

Unfortunately that's built into the forum software. All polls default the last option to "I like Ham". 8)

Yeh face facts Nick, i'm getting the Speedies one way or another! (another = robbery)

I actually really like the Oetingers as well, we must have very similar tastes mate.

Stick an Oatey on the scales Nick, and then a Speedo and see which is lighter. For me, that would be the decider! They're both really nice wheels but I'm not really liking the Oats in gunmetal personally. They look a lot better as per Andy's finish.

Trigger, you obviously haven't heard about the "Speedlines on Green Corrado" ban have you? Sorry mate, grey and blue cars only, so I'll just have to take them back off Nick :-) In fact, why don't we just go round to Nick's and steal all his ebay bargains and wheels and leave him with some steelies?

leave him with some steelies?

PMSL - It'd be like castration!

Could I just say that I voted wrong so the figures are infact out at the moment. As soon as I saw the poll I instinctively clicked near 'Speedlines' before reading anything else. Of course I should have voted to keep the Oats, they are far better.... :oops:

Oettinger's are nice but i think they have a better appearance on other VW's so i'm going with speedy's