Sign in to follow this  
biggrim

Corrado Spotting Was it you [Archive March 06]

Got a text from the missus today at 5.30ish..

'I've just passed the Yellow Corrado!'

Told her yesterday Walesy had bought a Yellow G60, she thought it sounded cool. So i'm guessing it was you Walesy? She passed you near Hendra holiday park..

Hi lottysvdub,

You should flash and wave next time you see me as I'm usualy still half asleep at that time in the morning....

Jay was my master and tutor when I moved in to the VW scene so you can expect simular ideas ( bar the dustbin lid wheels ) sorry dude.

The car does need some work, but I'm slowly working my way through it.

She's not bad for a VR6 that cost below 2k

Check out http://www.coupehaus.co.uk occasonally to see how I'm going to knock the 400bhp mark on the head.

Cheers

Paul

Got a text from the missus today at 5.30ish..

'I've just passed the Yellow Corrado!'

Told her yesterday Walesy had bought a Yellow G60, she thought it sounded cool. So i'm guessing it was you Walesy? She passed you near Hendra holiday park..

LOL

Twice in a day :oops: ..this yellow raddo would be a good way of advertising a business or something :lol:

Yep, we'd just been down on Crantock beach and were heading home by the sound of it, tell her to beep and wave next time! :) (incidently, are you dragging her along on Sunday?)

I saw a green Vr6 coming out of Truro this afternoon, and a Burgandy G60 with de-badged grill and smoothed bumper heading into Truro at about 4.30pm, then I went passed a black early C in Truro on the A390 ( road the Hospitals on ) ..I waved, but got ignored :(

will make sure you notice me next time i see you , my cars no show car , ive been trying to get it through the mot lately , spent a small fortune but its worth it , will be intrested to see the 400bhp when its done and may be meet up some time , cheers dude

ian :multi:

..oh, and I drove past a red valver on the road between Newquay and Perranporth this morning, it looked like you were enjoying the roads , raddo and sun as much as me!

(( I think it was Pip, the guy with the camper..)

I also drove past a green M reg something (had a red grill badge) yesterday at about 5.30. It was heading along the A39 towards Wadebridge. Quite low as well, male driver.

I can't remember his name, but he does use the forum ( the guy with the low green VR6 ) ..he lives in St Column Major

Yeh he was heading that way. Didn't wave or flash as we were in the girlfriends car.

bit of a long shot this but its going up for the coolness of seeing it,

G60 Corrado (left hooker) on ely link road heading towards M4, beeped at you and you waved back.

then got the reg plate......... D H15:TS999 ..........yes you were from the motherland 8) 8) 8)

Hey that was me cool i been spoted, i'm not german either just my car is![/quote:b889b]

u just spoiled it now, there was me and my mate all excited that we seen a Kraut in his Rado and it was .............you,no offence :D

Saw a couple of dark blue Corrados at Awesome GTI today as I had mine in for a service and MOT.

saw something coming towards me last night, looked cool, didnt catch on it was a raddo till we passed each other. Thinking green 16v around the newcastle/gateshead area

:-)

burgandy? vr6 totally standard and tidy,lady driver.

black valver,set of wolfrace octane? rims.

silver g60,totally standard.

all spotted around burnley/lancashire. :)

spotted a few recently, black C at the Travel Inn traffic lights in guildford the last 2 mornings.

Another black C pulling out of Jenner Road in Guildfod about 10 to 5 last night

Dark Blue C B16 VRG at junction 3 of the A3(m) this morning!

AND7 F i see yours outside your place of work(?) most days, an gotta say, ive never seen it dirty!!! 8)

had a bit of a drag with a dark (blue i think) N Plate VR (i think!!) at the bottom of the A3(m) this evening about half 6. you turned off at juction 1.

any one?

burgandy? vr6 totally standard and tidy,lady driver.

Tidy VR or tidy lady driver? :D

bit old for me tbh :lol: the lady i mean,not the c :lol:

Neil.

That was me, mate, off to play 5-a-side. Do you drive a red C (M reg, I think??)- I saw one go past that day?

I see that dark blue one quite often - N plate valver - woman with dark hair drives it.

Also saw a red C (didn't get the reg) coming out of Marchwood. I was in a queue of traffic - we both flashed.

Nope, mine's a black VR... I've seen the dark blue valver a few times - always with the brunette lass driving like you said... either she thinks i'm a cracking on to her, or doesn't connect that i'm waving at her being a fellow C driver???

cymru-corrado, was that you on Newport Road heading out of Cardiff at 5 last night?

(looked a lot like his car in his sig)

have fun

D. :twisted: