Sign in to follow this  
biggrim

Corrado Spotting Was it you [Archive March 06]

Spotted a dark blue or Black Raddo on Rouken Glen Road when I was heading to wards the M77. Was given a flash (way-hey) and a wave and I gave a wave back as I noticed at the last minute. Anyone on here?

That was me biggrim.Shes a black VR as you may have noticed with indicators and grill removed by some w*** for the second time in 2 weeks.Looked like a nice set of wheels you had mate.

Cheers OrbitAL,

My wheels are passat steelies and people either love em or hate um. There are pics in the members gallery.

I thought something looked funny about your car. Hope you get the to$$ers that ripped the bits off your car mate.

hiya, seen a nice tasty looking red rado yesterday. only thing was the fella driving it was getting a ticket of some kind.

been speeding??

anyway, reg was summet summet summet summet TBU i think.....

anyone off here? (drove past you in my merc, you will have seen me)

Spotted b4 ljx parked up in datchet tonight. Looks like someone has had a go at taking your number plate fella!

2 on the A3 this morning, 1 near Bedhampton/Waterlooville and one near Petersfield a few mins later. Both Dark ish.

1 could of been me if tiwas about 7:30 around waterlooville! saw a dark C heading South, didnt have time to flash/wave!

Portsmouth home of the Corrado :!: Corrado spotting capital of the country it appears.[/quote:640cb]

I've not seen any C's to wave to for ages - not since Dub_nut_g60 stopped working in Portsmouth :(

2 on the A3 this morning, 1 near Bedhampton/Waterlooville and one near Petersfield a few mins later. Both Dark ish.

1 could of been me if tiwas about 7:30 around waterlooville! saw a dark C heading South, didnt have time to flash/wave!

Portsmouth home of the Corrado :!: Corrado spotting capital of the country it appears.

I've not seen any C's to wave to for ages - not since Dub_nut_g60 stopped working in Portsmouth :([/quote:65658]

ermmm sorry about that! :oops:

burgundy rado, dunno spec, parked outside uni / cuba in plymouth this evening at 7ish. ****CNC maybe?

Blue vr6 parked in the royal parade car park, Plymouth lastnite, cant remember reg but it was standard. that was at roughly 10pm maybe later?

blue vr6 m reg, again around uni, cant recall the day but it was either yesterday or day before.

white modded rado, going up royal parade, lowered and fat rims, didnt catch spec / reg. late lastnite.

red modded nicely reg TBU, being pulled. (think iv mentioned this earlier??)

G60 on royal parade, plymouth, couple of people in the car, i was in the merc and gave you a flash and a wave, may have been too late though.

seriously tasty dark brown H reg near mutly either lastnite or night before, dropped to the deck, huuuugely wide wheels! really nice looking. is that a turbo conversion?? anyone??

anyway, iv seen fecking loads recently, loose track at the moment!!

i know ill see a couple more tomorow so stay tuned......

Burgundy G60 on the A3 this morning at 0815 approaching Bordon/Longmoor, was it Dub_nut_g60. I was in my other car (clio..cough)!

Burgundy G60 on the A3 this morning at 0815 approaching Bordon/Longmoor, was it Dub_nut_g60. I was in my other car (clio..cough)!

Think it could well of been! funnily enough i didnt spot you!!

Think it could well of been! funnily enough i didnt spot you!!

Electric Blue Clio 1.2....0 to 60 in 13.9s, I tried to keep up off the A3 roundabout...it was never going to happen alas!

Nugget yellow lowered corrado in the robin hood car park, durley. Used to work round there and hadn't seen it around before. left the web address on the wind screen.

Saw a rather nice clean G60 at Aldershot Car Spares today - then saw the owner walking towards it! Turned out to be Ro, so I invited hom to the TV meet tomorrow! :)

i saw 3 more last week...

Wed - grey valver slammed on estorils at the lights outside the bmw dealership in Farnborough. exchanged waves and drove on... took me about 5 min to realise it was my friend Amy (missfairygodmother on here) :oops:

then just half a mile up the raod on Reading Road another girl driver in a green n reg - think it was a vr - didnt get the chance to wave...

on Thurs - went to stealers to pick up bits for daves VR and drove pst a dark blue g reg valver on the road behind the stalers parts dept in Camberly. looked like a sweet C......

same dark brown slammed rado i saw near mutly, H plate.

rims beyond beleif, sticking well out of the arches. (royal parade car park exit, plymouth)

in my merc as norm, backed up and waited for you to pass, got thumbs up both ways!!!!!!

class