Sign in to follow this  
biggrim

Corrado Spotting Was it you [Archive March 06]

I went towards bradford, you went back towards bingley (from the roundabout). Think they were 2 of you in there?

I've seen a black VR parked in Morrisons in Keighley quite a bit, must work there.

I saw you from the B&Q roundabout but I got stuck behind an astra diesel! You didn't make it any easier by accelerating away! Had to nail it on the bypass to catch up!

Thought about flashing but people will just think I'm weird!

Saw a black VR6 turning south into Duke's Road (Cambuslang, Glasgow) around the middle of Saturday afternoon.

Only half-waved as I didn't spot it until the last moment. No reaction. Anyone?

Probably my mate Fraser. Was it lowered on multi spoke 17's with a centre exit exhaust by any chance? Oh and tinted rear windows but not fronts?

On the M53 this lunchtime, between Chester and Cheshire Oaks, a blue valver, can't remember the year...bit grubby looking (says he driveing the filthy white citroen zx :oops: )

bit of a long shot this but its going up for the coolness of seeing it,

G60 Corrado (left hooker) on ely link road heading towards M4, beeped at you and you waved back.

then got the reg plate......... D H15:TS999 ..........yes you were from the motherland 8) 8) 8)

Hey that was me cool i been spoted, i'm not german either just my car is!

blue rado on gravel hill in poole most mornings around 7.45 am nice car

Did it have big black wheels? If so thats probably my mate Pauls VR6.

Jay

Some bloke in a white van was flashing and waving at me like a nutter yesterday - I guess it was cos I was in a Corrado, but no idea who it was! :lol:

(and yeah, I did check around the car for bits falling off/missing and everythign was in order, so not because of that)

followed a red rado on the outskirts of stratford upon avon last night at around 8.00pm. Could have been g60. Had front mudflaps.....?

hi saw 2 c's yesterday

one black rado K711 NTL at highbury college portsmouth

and silvery grey one at fratton train station

how was it the black one was a tidy bit of kit!

Mmm, now TWO Cs parked up just off Tolpits Lane Watford - a black VR next to a silver valver, last weekend, btw.

I went towards bradford, you went back towards bingley

bradford & bingley!! always thought it was named after 2 posh blokes...you know like on the advert, with the bowler hats on! how dense am i? doh!

walsey Was that you I saw this morning at around 8:30 In truro? You wouldent have seen me, I was in my beautiful Corsa!!

Sweet!

Only had it a couple of days and been spotted already ..that'll be the day-glow yellow!

Yeah, I was dropping my Mrs to work, she works in the hospital, if I see a guy in a Corsa flashing i'll know who it is next time!

It was hard to miss being bright yellow!! Looks tidy mate! Yeah if you see someone flashing in a maroon corsa its me!!

I was just out for a drive at lunch, and caught the tail-end of a rado, so i tried to follow it through some very narrow roads, and saw it just pulling up in Shepton Mallet, by the old prison. I pulled up next to the fairly tidy light grey (ice violet or something?!) rado, stuck up my thumb and pointed to his car, and drove off laughing. He must have thought i was mad.

« lottysvdub » wrote:blue rado on gravel hill in poole most mornings around 7.45 am nice car

Did it have big black wheels? If so thats probably my mate Pauls VR6.

Jay

yep it did its realy quite a nice motor , very impressive :multi:

Yep that would be Paul. He has only bought it recently and going by previous projects it will not stay standard ish for long.

His last car was a 16vG60 MK2. Before that a 4WD 16vG60 Rado :)

He has some big plans for the VR engine.

Jay

not being funny but looking at the pics of your car hes gonna have his work cut out to get any were near yours , it looks awsome mate it must have cost a fair bit :onfire:

Thanks mate. I have done everything myself or on the cheap so not as much as people seem to think.

I have only just moved up North from Bournemouth in Sept. Still miss it.

Jay