VR6

The Jailor's Charged VR6 ...... No More /Sob

Yeah Tom keep the Corrado - it's too good to pass on. Enjoy your hard work - isn't it strange that we all work hard on our cars and when they're near perfect we flirt with selling them! Crazy!

Hmm, looks like a bit of a high-miler shed to me, maybe time to move on? :lol:

Maybe lash out on some beige leather door cards? ;)

Yours for a fiver and a can of pink hair spray Dom ;)

I have some beige door cards, unless that's what the ;) was for :D

Got lots of things such as a Mocal, centre gauge panel, beige door cards, beige trim etc. Just can't find the motivation to sort anything! :(

have you still not got door cards in cream? i swear you been hunting for these for years now

I think he's got some door cards, we've just been to lazy recently to do anything to either of our cars :oops:

Yeah I've collected together most of the beige interior bits and door cards I need to sort it out. Just need to get motivated one weekend and rip the entire interior out of it to sound-proof and fit the beige trim/cards.

Problem is I think whilst the interior is in bits I keep thinking stuff like heater matrix (prevention rather than cure) and upgrage the ICE.

Laziness is a killer!

Quick question on those recaros VR6.

Did you get them trimmed at the same time as the rear bench??

Id quite fancy a pair of them for mine and just want to know if the colour is gonna match.

Hi,

Haven't had any of the interior re-trimmed - it's all standard leather so the front and rears match ok ... just need to lob in the door cards and other bits and pieces and hope it's all the same colour :)

Yeah, electric and heated.

Going rate is tough to say really ... a complete Recaro interior with door cards could go for up to £1,200 or perhaps even as little as £800ish.

Madness really when you consider a full retrim could be had for around the same money.

Thank you very much :)

Gone off the boil a lot recently but hoping to get her back even better over the summer.

Currently sat on standard speedos and not been driven for about 4 or 5 months. Poor baby :(

:lol:

Update is:

Car is up and running again.

Sorry, that's about it for now :D Really need to pull my finger out and just get some of the bits fitted that are currently laying around the house! Then I can think about new stuff to do.

Sad to say I've been having thoughts of selling up :(

Sad to say I've been having thoughts of selling up :(

Which one?

I keep having similar thoughts, then think about what on earth I'd get instead for the same kind of money...

X - dunno, your Mum keeps on bringing scatter cushions round so that do for now ;)

Thinking I'll probably break the green VR Dom but also been thinking about selling the blue one. No idea really what I'd get but the main options (obviously not for the same money) would be TVR Tuscan, Mk4 R32, Mk5 GTI or a Monaro.

It'd have to be the TVR for me, they may be a PITA but it'd be worth it every time you took it out.

Shame to hear you're thinking of getting rid but it doesn't really suprise me.

Someone's gonna get themselves a very nice Corrado as and when you do sell, and not one that you see whored at every given oppertunity either.

P.S your ghey.

Mmmmm that looks so nice mate.

Only thing I would change on my I think the grey recaros to beige. Beige and blue works so well 8)

Think you have just persuaded me to put my bump strips back on as well, forgotten that they used to actually look pretty good!

Matt

Holy thread revival, batman!

(needs a batman emoticon...)

new_batman.gif