Sign in to follow this  
Andy@bassmentaudio.co.uk

My 20v

Hi peeps... and Bally

Just posting for the first time thought i'd introduce the 20v, not sure its going to be to any/everyones taste but she is a corrado none the less ;)

Let me know what you think

Andy................

DSC00277.jpg

DSC00276.jpg

DSC00274.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

DSC00272.jpg

DSC00270.jpg

DSC00271.jpg

IMG_15.jpg

IMG_16.jpg

Looks like a lot of hard work has gone in to that! Not to my taste but impressive all the same 8)

Paint and engine look cool, undecided about the doorhandles / arches but the bonnet is horrible!

Sorry.

mate not to my taste fells but liking the paint job and love the light blue colour whats it from? or is it just one you mixed up?

The bottom blue is "MAZDA RX8 WINNING BLUE" and the wheels are 19" Dare V4's running pirelli P-ZERO NERO rubber

Thanks to everyone so far, it took al long time to build but i think it shows, also the bonnet lip and the Door handles are coming off i wasnt 100% sure when it was built but i have grown to dislike them alot!! anyone noticed the fuel cap position ;)

Hello Andy.. fancy seeing you here.. got to say styling aint to my taste but boyee does this car go!!!

PM me we need to catchup ;-)

The hecks up with the bonnet :-P

Looks like good workmanship which I appreiate :cool:

Just one thing.. Why did you paint the front half of the wing 2-tone, and not take the dark blue down to the bumper? It would have matched the rear of the front arch then.

Of all the things that has been done to the car that is probably the thing that i most dislike! :)

The wheels look mental! Never thought anything over 17in looked any good on a C but they look sweet!

Just one thing.. Why did you paint the front half of the wing 2-tone, and not take the dark blue down to the bumper? It would have matched the rear of the front arch then.

Of all the things that has been done to the car that is probably the thing that i most dislike! :)

The wheels look mental! Never thought anything over 17in looked any good on a C but they look sweet!

Didn't even notice that. Good point.

Oh yeah, like the filler cap idea!

I like this, apart from the rear lights and the bonnet extension. Looks like quality work.

was a mess up by the painter to start with but i actually like it, or thats what i tell everyone anyway ;)

Yeah dude things are good moved workshop, now in Waltham cross Herts, building installs, still the odd bit of mechanical work but mainly the stereo stuff AV navi etc....

Yeah dude things are good moved workshop, now in Waltham cross Herts, building installs, still the odd bit of mechanical work but mainly the stereo stuff AV navi etc....[/quote:546e4]

nice one.. hope its going well for you.. we'll have to catchup sometime mate... :wink:

they are audi look straight fit to Mk2 golf unfortunately they weren't straight fit onto the corrado but the were "smoothed" into the door i personally wanted then sunk in but it wasn't to be :( i think if the bodyshop had spent a little more time with them they could have been stripped down but it had been in there far too long!!!

Bloody good work, I like it, but the bonnet and choice of colour isn't to my taste