Sign in to follow this  
easypops

nightmare

got the car painted a couple of months ago, got up on friday morning to this :censored: got to move house, need a driveway !!!!!

Id be mortified with that mate and its just jealousy because youre driving a nice motor.

There are some right w**kers out there!!

Thats a load of crap. I don't understand the mentality of the losers who key cars :(

I remember someone scratching one of ym OZ Turbos whilst trying to nick them, It's the only time i've had something vandalised and I can still remember the anger in me now.

Gutted for you mate.

Sorry to see such mindless vandalism,hopefully some rubbing compound will at least fade the scratch.

What goes on in some "people's" minds???.

shite ..... thtas just not good hope you find the bugger who done it , i am getting a parking space aroud the back of my house with cctv on the car from e-bay to a video i have lieing about .

hope you get it fixed

Pr!cks.........

I hate these mindless d!ckheads who have nothing better to do than vandalise peoples cars. If you find the person vandalise their reebok classics and shell suit, oh and their face!!!!

I'm gutted for you.

that totally f'ing sucks. i got on too, along the whole of the car :roll: :mad:

and for no reason too, it's low as hell to do something to someones car. jealousy and cowardice,

Thats just pure sh*t, why oh why is all i can think.

If i see a really nice motor, expensive (porsche etc) or not ( well looked after classic ) i dont think to scratch it. I appreciate the hard work that someones put in to A - Design and Build it, & B - to care and look after it.

B*stards, should be strung up as an example.

You spoken to your insurance about it easypops, or have you got a price from a garage to repair it? I know YOU shouldnt have to pay for it, but i doubt you'll find who's done it.

hi all , i still cant believe someone did that ! i'll hopefully be getting a couple of recently bought mirrors painted and i'll get the front wing done as well.

i also have a set of standard lights which i'm going to get painted either all red or black top half, not sure which way to go yet.

sorry to hear you got scratched too Mav3, dirty b******s!!!!

no point involving insurance i'll just add it to the already lengthy bill lol

thanks for all the views guys :|

well put zippy, the wheels are wolfrace katana silver, i'm not 100% sure about them but they are miles better than what was on it when i got it.

cheers martin

sorry bud, what a sh!tter. ive had to resort to parking on street now ive moved, and i hate it. the cars been left in the carpaprk at work for the last couple of days coz i dont want to bring it home.

the other night i had a group of kids stood around it - a couple on mopeds on the road and about 5 the other side of it on the pavement. trouble is, theres no point going out and making a scene, they may be innocent, or it may make things worse!

I just waited till they left, and luckly no damage was done. however, i still drove it ½ a mile away and walked back, just in case they were planning on coming back.