BILLCOR

No Rado.... But a New Golf 7R

This looks better everytime I see it! Mine is doing alright thanks mate. On the plus side I've got a Stealth remap on Wed that i've been putting off for far too long BUT had a little scrape on the drivers door... trying to convince myself that it's an excuse for a respray and a few other body mods!!

You got anything else in the pipeline?

It will eventually get a full respray, I would like to get it done now but "she say no" :p :lol:

Ooh, looking very good sir! 8)

Why thank you :)

Couple more pics, shiny oil cap courtesy of Goldie and a bit of Shrick logo colouring, not quite the right colour, but it will be :)

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfPICT0223 (Large).JPG[/attachment:35q45xt7]

PICT0225 (Large).JPG[/attachment:35q45xt7]

Looking a bit tasty under there, very nice...

lush :)

Thank you kind sirs :)

looks like its coming on nicely Bill :notworthy:

Cheers Steve, hows yours coming along, did you get rid of that towbar :nono: :lol:

looks like its coming on nicely Bill :notworthy:

Cheers Steve, hows yours coming along, did you get rid of that towbar :nono: :lol:

thats it off the road now. tow bar off !! just about to start stripping off the rear suspension/brakes. planning to take of the rear axle to to get it shotblasted and redo axle bushes. got some time to kill until i save up for the bodywork/respray. will post up some pics soon.

shwing :luvlove:

I'm unsure if I should reply :camp: :lol: but cheers anyway

that looks bloody gorgeous! Lets see more

Cheers mate, not much more until I get the interior finished which will hopefully be soon :sleeping:

Has there been any news from the guy making up a kit to fit TT seats into a Corrado? I've got the seats but my man didn't want to fit them as he felt they may be unsafe.

Cheers

Simon

Has there been any news from the guy making up a kit to fit TT seats into a Corrado? I've got the seats but my man didn't want to fit them as he felt they may be unsafe.

Cheers

Simon

One of the guys mentioned Jay Renshaw was making something, I had already got some made up, pretty simple really and they are rock solid, there is a guide for making up the brackets etc in the information section :wink:

Yeah i've looked into it loads, I saw a good method instead of the bar straight across the back which looked like it sat lower by about 1 centimetre or something, I'm 6' 2" so need them as low as possible. Did you do away with the existing Corrado front mount and bolt the runners to the chassis floor? My man was concerned about that as he said the metal's thinner there than at the mount, what do you reckon? I really do want to fit them but they've got to be safe. Did Snappy Gaitors agree that matching the fronts was possible? I don't know if you've mentioned how much but it would be good to know if you don't mind saying.

cheers

Simon

Yeah i've looked into it loads, I saw a good method instead of the bar straight across the back which looked like it sat lower by about 1 centimetre or something, I'm 6' 2" so need them as low as possible. Did you do away with the existing Corrado front mount and bolt the runners to the chassis floor? My man was concerned about that as he said the metal's thinner there than at the mount, what do you reckon? I really do want to fit them but they've got to be safe. Did Snappy Gaitors agree that matching the fronts was possible? I don't know if you've mentioned how much but it would be good to know if you don't mind saying.

cheers

Simon

At 6'2" Simon your gonna need them as low as poss, the bar method does make them sit up at the back but I'm 5'9 so not a problem for me, as for the front, I removed the front mount as it was restricting the seat movement, they are fitted to the front cross member, carpet out, drill your holes then drill and tap a small peice of flat bar and silicon in place underneath (bloody tricky if you have big fingers) :lol: , this gives it far more strength. Dont mention the rear bench as I still do not have it back :bad-words: I did say there was no rush BUT! :lol: Andy at SG's said he could pretty much match it up to the fronts, I'd rather not disclose the cost as it was through a mate but if you want to call them, 01270580730 I,m sure he'd be able to give you a price as he'll now have the templates etc

At long last I have got my rear seats back :clap: retrimmed to match up with the TT's in the front, Andy (Snappygaitors) has made a superb job of it, it is just slightly different from standard with bigger and less infill panels. Just need to get the smoking problem with the engine sorted out now :mad2: heyho Corrado ownership :lol:

Corrado92.pdfPICT0161 (Large).JPG[/attachment:2x8aedxl]passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfPICT0162 (Large).JPG[/attachment:2x8aedxl]

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfPICT0249 (Large).JPG[/attachment:2x8aedxl]2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfPICT0250 (Large).JPG[/attachment:2x8aedxl]

PICT0251 (Large).JPG[/attachment:2x8aedxl]

snappygaitors work is always 100%, but for some reason people seem to go to MJ interiors all the time??

they do look very nice though Bill, when you getting them installed.

Sweet!

Cheers

snappygaitors work is always 100%, but for some reason people seem to go to MJ interiors all the time??

they do look very nice though Bill, when you getting them installed.

They are half in Karl, I'm missing one T-bolt of the side??(see wanted section) dont know if it was there when I picked the bench up second hand or its gone awol in the retrim :shrug:

Look very nice indeed. Any reason you didnt opt for the normal TT seats for the back?

Cheers, the TT back bench is flat (no hump) and I have to admit, I like a hump :grin: