BILLCOR

No Rado.... But a New Golf 7R

Bugger ! I was just coming round to fancying this one!

He who hesitates......

Best of luck Bill, commiserations Mic.

Well done Bill ! i am bit too far away now to see you driving around in this one. Sounds like the run home was good.

Good purchase! Look forward to seeing progress with this car :)

Bugger ! I was just coming round to fancying this one!

He who hesitates......

Best of luck Bill, commiserations Mic.

Cheers Phil, if your no fast, yer last :smug:

That'll be three 24v up here now.

Your old one and Stan 24v's old one(which was up for sale a few months ago)

so any pics of he's mom then lol

No pics Karl :lol:

Well done Bill ! i am bit too far away now to see you driving around in this one. Sounds like the run home was good.

Cheers Steve, yep, was a great run home :grin:

Good purchase! Look forward to seeing progress with this car :)

Cheers Jim

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Nice one, Bill. Any plans?

Paint is the priority and I'll have to sort the heater controls as in good old Corrado fashion, the directional control broke yesterday :bonk:

You should post pics as its your thread and in time you'll want to see the before pics after you've lavished time and money on it.

Hey Bill

Glad you're enjoying Mincy to the full, he's a great car and I'm 100% sure you'll be happy with him. Tough watching you drive away last week so I thought I'd give it a few days before coming back on the forum but glad he's in good hand and can't wait to see your progress.

Don't forget you can call me anytime with questions and I'll try to help.

Enjoy!

Mic

After constantly watching Ebay.de, my Recaro search is over, here's a little teaser pic, oh and a nice BBS wheel was acquired, its away to get retrimmed :cool:

After constantly watching Ebay.de, my Recaro search is over, here's a little teaser pic, oh and a nice BBS wheel was acquired, its away to get retrimmed :cool:

what you have been on e-bay, theres a shock.

NOT lol

Found some half decent rims :smug:

Ever since seeing these on zaks Blackberry a few years ago, I just had to have a set, tried buying Gareths(OSV) but they were gone, so when this set appeared on a car for sale, a deal had to be done, very happy to say the least, just need to get the bodywork sorted on the car first, then all the new parts will be fitted :cool:

A quick pic, taken with flash last night

Found some half decent rims :smug:

Ever since seeing these on zaks Blackberry a few years ago, I just had to have a set, tried buying Gareths(OSV) but they were gone, so when this set appeared on a car for sale, a deal had to be done, very happy to say the least, just need to get the bodywork sorted on the car first, then all the new parts will be fitted :cool:

A quick pic, taken with flash last night

first dibs when you go to sell them in a month or so mate lol

CH's really do look the danglies on the Corrado... look forward to seeing them on the car!

first dibs when you go to sell them in a month or so mate lol

I think your mixing me up with Greame (coullstar) Karl, wont be selling these in a hurry

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

CH's really do look the danglies on the Corrado... look forward to seeing them on the car!

Me to Jim, might have to trial fit them for a pic

Hey Bill

Glad you're enjoying Mincy to the full, he's a great car and I'm 100% sure you'll be happy with him. Tough watching you drive away last week so I thought I'd give it a few days before coming back on the forum but glad he's in good hand and can't wait to see your progress.

Don't forget you can call me anytime with questions and I'll try to help.

Enjoy!

Mic

Hey Mic,

Sorry mate, I missed this post some how :bonk:

Not been out in the car much lately, in the middle of refurbishing the house and getting it ready for the extension next year.

As you'll see, I've also been busy buying some nice bits for old Mincy, when he gets his nice new coat of paint, they will all be put in/on :cool:

Are you not ready for another Rado yet Mic, could be a bit cold on a bike this winter!

Bill.