EllieB

Model corrado

First i knew there was a Minichamps version. Minichamps do the best detailed models I have seen. Gone to do a bit of research :)

I have one of the Minichamps 1/43 scale ones - as usual they are only making a few thousand of them so best to get one quick. Not quite as good as the Norev ones but not far behind

Heres a diecast one on Ebay.de

Anybody have any leads?

Careful! That is as a matter of fact one of the 2 new models to be launched by Revell any time soon.

The ebay trader is making incorrect impressions that he's got stock, which no-one has as yet, not even this ebay-guy. He's simply collecting orders, taking the money, and will only be able to deliver once he too has stock.

Tempest

He does actually say that he will not deliver until the end of the month, and he does appear to have a good feed-back....I'm seriously tempted...particularly as mine is Aquablau.

I have one of the Minichamps 1/43 scale ones - as usual they are only making a few thousand of them so best to get one quick. Not quite as good as the Norev ones but not far behind

I bought one on Ebay yesterday. I guess that'll hold me over until the Revell one comes out...whenever that may be. :p

Heres another one on Ebay.de. Inside guy...hmmm...

Strange that one, as that's a modded version of the other Corrado, that Revell are going to be doing, but in standard form. See attached piccie from latest Revell brochure.

Tempest

Very nice! I hope Revell dosen't tease us with the Scirocco, like they did with the Corrado!

Also hope they don't make a small batch to begin with...because demand is going to be high...but they should have figured that out by now.

whats up with the passenger side front corner?

It's 'rolled' don't you know.What next?..eyebrow spoilers,crystal rear cluster etc.Although they would probably sell billions.

received mine today!!!

Take a look, will post better pics later when im back home from work

bild2kh4.jpg

bild3ci4.jpg

bild4oz9.jpg

im sooooo happy !!!!!!!!!!! :)

they are available over here in stores everywhere....

im going to buy a nother one in dark burgundy in the next days !!!!

unfourtnatley they dont come in green LC6V, so i just need to get

a set of Audi TT 6 Spokes to make it look like mine !!!!!

How much are they and what colours are available?

My uncle modifies models like these to exact replicas so i am going to do it up to look like mine :D he die casts the wheels himself, resprays, adds bodywork etc he's the bollox so cant wait to get one and see how well he makes it look like mine!!