Sign in to follow this  
-Neil-

Started to polish, update (tuesday) on Page 3

ok think i've got another idea, what about

1) wash car

2) G3

3) wash car

4) use megs 3 step cleaning kit as thats got the wax i need for the end job anyway?

The only step I am not sure on is the middle one again, do you mean gold class wax?

Anyway, first two stages are by machine, the final waxing is best done by hand, get a microfibre cloth (Tesco sell them, so do aldi) for removing the wax, it makes all the difference and will not scratch the paint like a cheap cloth will.

which step do you mean, the 3 thing i get with the megs thing is..

when i said wash i meant normal shampoo water wash. then do this...

STEP 1 - Deep Crystal Paint Cleaner - This amazing, nonabrasive cleaner safely removes contaminants, light oxidation, light scratches and swirls to restore damaged and dull finishes. This easy to use formula uses advanced technology to prepare all paint finishes for polishing and waxing.

STEP 2 – Deep Crystal Polish - This product is not a wax and doesn’t cut – it is a pure polish that conditions and nourishes the paint and is the secret to creating an awesome, deep, wet-look shine.

STEP 3 - Deep Crystal Carnauba Wax - This is the ideal product to protect the dazzling finish you created in the previous step. This formula delivers tough, long-lasting Carnauba wax protection on all paints

surely that'll help it?

Ok so i started, overall it turned out ok, shiney and smooth, went for the megs 3 step stage, on a very tight budget.

Only done the bonnet and tried to get some pics with the wings in as you can see how they have MO shine what so ever!

here's some pics, really really bad light so i appologise for that!

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

big difference, id much rather have a non metallic colour so you can do that. So satisfying, but hard work and hard not to go too far. Looks like your doing a top job, she's going to be blingtastic!