Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

Differing attitudes of dealers - UPDATED with some sad news

i am very sorry ot hear this sad news, i'm glad you got to spend some real quality time with him recently. Bet wishes to you and your family

matt

so sorry to hear that about your dad andy, having lost my mam recently i can understand what you will be going through right now.

my thoughts are with you & you family at this sad time.

regards andy

What sad news, but what lovely things you and other people were able to do for him at the end. These things will never be easy, but you made sure that neither he nor you could have anything but good memories of his last weeks. That's down to you as being a good bloke and not everyone gets the chance to reconcile things before the end, so you'll always have that.

I am so sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you. R.I.P.

My thought are with your and your family at this sad time, all the best for the future and he was obviously proud to have a thoughtful, kind and understanding son such as yourself,

RIP mate

Best wishes to you and family, Andy. Be proud of yourself that you managed to pull something off like that in your Dad's last weeks.

Tempest

If I have to look after my dad in the same situation as you have, I'll be proud, as you should be to have made his final time so happy. Sorry for your loss.

My thoughts are with you and your entire family Andy.

How amazing that you managed to give him such a good send-off. Brilliant.

R.I.P.

Thoughts are with you Andy, sounds like your a top fella reading this. Good on you for keeping your head and making his last weeks the best, and for sharing it with us which is'nt easy. RIP.

Sorry to hear about your great loss.

Our thoughts are with you and your family at this time Andy, you did your old man proud.

RIP

Matt & Family

sorry to hear this Andy

At least you can be in the warmth that his last few weeks with you were hopefully some of your and his fondest must of cheered him up no end and you are in the safe knowledge that he passed away a very happy and loved father.

Just spotted this thread. Brought a lump to my throat reading it. Really sorry to hear of your loss.

Ditto. Glad his final days were around his family. A ride out in your dream car and a pint of best; it doesn't get much better than that :wink:

Sorry to read this Andy. My thoughts are with you and your family. Brought a tear to my eye reading your posts.

What a tremendous thing you did for your father. Im glad the jag garage helped you out aswell. Shows there are some truly good people out there.