rosswalker

Scottish rado's... where are they all???

No others in ayrshire?

Just me mate :)

There is a guy in Kilmarnock thats got the ex Venom show car.

It`s up for sale so probably lives in a heated garage :lol: :lol:

Any other Scottish Rados (or VW's) interested in this? No dates yet as need to get enough cars first.

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=63731&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15

im in Dundee and wouldn't mind a meet. Except i may be driving my polo!!! as my Rad is out of MOT :cry:

How many of us Scots are there in here? how many would make it worth while?

I'm in Edinburgh. Does anybody know a good body shop within easy reach, by the way? Preferably one willing to let me save some money by doing the prep myself?

I'm in Edinburgh. Does anybody know a good body shop within easy reach, by the way? Preferably one willing to let me save some money by doing the prep myself?

Theres a boy who works in Fife who comes to peoples houses and does work who charges by the hour, hence may spend less time if you rub down and fill in etc. No web site though. Hes called the "Body Doctor" have a look in the yellow pages

I live in Kilmarnock, 'don't have an ex venom car though :( ! I also see a burgandy 'rado parked in my old work in Killie too

Theres a boy who works in Fife who comes to peoples houses and does work who charges by the hour, hence may spend less time if you rub down and fill in etc. No web site though. Hes called the "Body Doctor" have a look in the yellow pages

I really meant for more significant stuff; possibly a full respray. Cheers though, that's a handy thing to know anyway...

I really meant for more significant stuff; possibly a full respray. Cheers though, that's a handy thing to know anyway...

if your doing that most places will charge less if you take the panels in ready to paint as opposed to a whole car... trouble with that is the engine compartment wont be the same colour (if you go a dif colour). But to be honest im not sure how much you'll be saving... the big cost isnt just the time you spend on the car but the paint.

I'm in Paisley and ain't seen a Corrado for yonks. Sometimes I feel so lonely

im still here,3 rados sitting outside now,2 valvers and a vr project,sunny Hamilton lol

2 over here in mosspark :lol: .....though i wish it was 1.......if someone will only buy my 16v :wave:

Hi Guys,

Looking for a favour from one of the lanarkshire/Glasgow boys.

I think my ISV is dead and the car is idling like a pig.

was wondering if somebody could let me borrow theres for 5 mins to see if this is the culrit before i splash the cash on a new one.

Cheers

Richi

Hi Guys,

Looking for a favour from one of the lanarkshire/Glasgow boys.

I think my ISV is dead and the car is idling like a pig.

was wondering if somebody could let me borrow theres for 5 mins to see if this is the culrit before i splash the cash on a new one.

Cheers

Richi

Your welcome to come and try the one from mine.......its off the road just now as i'm not insured.....and its possibly sold come sunday.....so you'll need to get there before that........might have an old one lying about as well? :D

all going well today i will be added to list of scottish rado owner :clap:

And you'll have to change your user name :wave:

bigrichi & bobbymk2

Can you put your town/location in your profile, please? It's interesting to the rest of us.

bigrichi & bobbymk2

Can you put your town/location in your profile, please? It's interesting to the rest of us.

Its not really interesting, we're just nosey :grin:

I'm in Glasgow too :wave: Dont see many c's apart from Mr E. Pops now and again....

Not seen you about for a wee while either mate......i've joined the vr6 club now too :D