rosswalker

Scottish rado's... where are they all???

hi ross ill be there at VAGFEST ,dont get rid of your rado,just drop a tdi lump under the bonnet,and youll be jammin'.will look out for you and say hello!

Please do. You on the SVAG stand again?

I'm thinking the £££ i hope to save might get blown sticking the tdi in.... good idea though :)

Please do. You on the SVAG stand again?

I'm thinking the £££ i hope to save might get blown sticking the tdi in.... good idea though :)

yes on the SVAG stand again,so if you see me first say hi!,there was a rado at inters last weekend with a tdi cant remember wat one,i thought it was a good idea!!

Hi all.Haven't been on here for at least 2 years,I think.

Don't know if many of you remember me,I'm from the Orkney Islands.

Had my G60 for a good 9 years now,five of which have seen it been laid up in the garage being "tinkered" with.I bought a MK3 Polo 1.1 to tool around in cos what was going to be a six month job.......well,wasn't.Sold it soon after.

Then I got a MK2 GTI and am now the owner of a black S3-the MK2 and Rad are holed up in various sheds around the town!

There's also a dragon green VR6-which has been sat at a local garage for the best part of 18months waiting for the owner to pay his bill-white G60-sat outside the house of another car dealer,rusting away :( and a recently bought Aqua blue VR.

Cheers.

Anyway, how many C's do we have in/around Edinburgh? I'll read through the posts to see if I can figure it out........

my Storm was originally an Edinburgh car

:D ...............i bought it from Edinburgh lexus in 2001,and the only previous owner lived in a posh part of Edinburgh :D Colinton IIRC

some nice rados today at vagfest you know who you are!,mine was in show and shine but there was no corrado class,not even a coupe class...WHATS THAT ALL ABOUT!

Was Admiring your car today vardo very nice mate, you've put in a lot of work!!

sucks about the coupe class i thought they would have had one!

Was Admiring your car today vardo very nice mate, you've put in a lot of work!!

sucks about the coupe class i thought they would have had one!

Yeah, shame there was nothing for us rado's :(

Was a good show with a few very nice cars. The rain even stayed away for most of it :shock:

Hi Mystic Storm, dont know if we have met, but i am in Edinburgh too. I regularly see Dogzyboy on my way to work ( Murrayfield>Gogar>Dobbies>Mayfield ).

Hi guys,

I picked up my first Corrado last night and drove it up from Leeds so if you see a Dragon Green VR6 in Glasgow give me a wave!

Cheers.

thanks for the comments! ,appreciated!..some pics...

VAGFEST047.jpg

Owner of this car off here? me and andy (justsaymeth) had a look round it,20vT installed and looked and sounded like he did it himself, good work!

ReekieVr I still see you about, if you get flashed by a white Midlothian Private Hire Sharan taxi or white minibus's/coaches with "Edinburgh Group Travel" on them........its me! :lol:

Same goes with any1 around Scotland with a raddo! :lol: 8)

Hi Mystic Storm, dont know if we have met, but i am in Edinburgh too. I regularly see Dogzyboy on my way to work ( Murrayfield>Gogar>Dobbies>Mayfield ).

Don't think we have. How long have you had it? I can't remember the last time I saw a sherry Corrado. I'll give you a wave if I see you. Actually selling my VR at the moment as have bought Stan's 24v. Might pop along to 1st meet in August if I have it by then.........

aint seen one for a while now!!!

That's strange, I've seen quite a few recently about wishaw. A red G60 no plate G** XEE on saturday. I can't believe yours was the only Corrado at Chatlerault last week!

aint seen one for a while now!!!

That's strange, I've seen quite a few recently about wishaw. A red G60 no plate G** XEE on saturday. I can't believe yours was the only Corrado at Chatlerault last week!

i know A J it was a classic car show,and i would class the rado as a classic,mines is 17 years old.

I seen that red G60 again tonight in, would you believe it Chatlerault! Keep your eyes peeled, even my girlfriend has commented on how many seem to be about.