rosswalker

Scottish rado's... where are they all???

Was sure I replied to this thread? Ah well.

I'm in Inverness with a Aqua blue Valver. Selling it on next month though. Only to buy a G60 when I can afford to! :lol:

I'm in Glasgow too :wave: Dont see many c's apart from Mr E. Pops now and again....

Not seen you about for a wee while either mate......i've joined the vr6 club now too :D

Yeah, I dont pass you anymore - I got made redundant in April, so no need to get up early from the missus' place and head home in the morning! Working freelance from ibrox.

I put a wee spot in the spotting thread on here cos I seen...no...heard(!!) you boot it down Mosspark Blvd a few weeks ago - didnt realise it was you until I done some forum scanning on ScottishVAG and saw your valver for sale with your new VR6 next to it - looks very tidy mate - you enjoying it so far? I also saw a black VR on Lawrie street in the west end the other day - L*** KEH - you seen this before?

h

cos I seen...no...heard(!!) you boot it down Mosspark Blvd a few weeks ago

Oops :nono: :norty: were you in your corrado?......didn't see you.....and yes i'm enjoying it mate......not been out in it much tho as it needs the brakes done.....and money has been going out faster than its been coming in recently :lol: ........but wow! it fair goes.......just doesn't quite like stopping :cuckoo:

Sorry to hear you were paid off mate, hope to see you around at some point :salute:

Martin

cos I seen...no...heard(!!) you boot it down Mosspark Blvd a few weeks ago

Oops :nono: :norty: were you in your corrado?......didn't see you.....and yes i'm enjoying it mate......not been out in it much tho as it needs the brakes done.....and money has been going out faster than its been coming in recently :lol: ........but wow! it fair goes.......just doesn't quite like stopping :cuckoo:

Sorry to hear you were paid off mate, hope to see you around at some point :salute:

Martin

Yeah I was - was sitting at the lights going onto the M77 - was in the evening sometime, I think you had someone in the car. Looked and sounded great. Suppose the trees on either side help the echo a bit! :grin:

Yeah paid off was crap, but working for myself now doing graphic design and photography and seems to be going OK so far

Hopefully see you about

h

I miss that noise, the Dyson doesnt have quite the same roar to it :( Glad your enjoying it though.

I miss that noise, the Dyson doesnt have quite the same roar to it :( Glad your enjoying it though.

I love the noise mate.......its a buzz every time you put the boot down :nuts: ......paid on friday too, so looking forward to stopping as well :lol:

I'm syre the RX is good in its own way too :D

bigrichi & bobbymk2

Can you put your town/location in your profile, please? It's interesting to the rest of us.

Done, eventually :nuts:

think thats me added details....and nope aint changing my name cos i will be having another early small bumper mk2 16v ...well maybe depends what i can make of the rado...could well be alot of bits for sale soon as considering track car the rado so be some serious weight loss going on get weight down to almost same as mk2...cheap and easy way to gain power...and seen a few rado track motors ...they seem to do very well :hitler: :nuts: :norty:

Mine is now in London, but watch this space I will return :D

Saw a couple in Irvine recently dont know if the guys are on here :?

Mine is still on the go. Should be getting it MOT'd after being off the road for almost 3 years. Still haven't started the 4x4 or 24v conv and i doubt it'll happen now...

Have seen a few more lately kicking around the dundee area, spotted a gorgeous white g60 in tesco recently, standard wheels and lowered, looked fairly standard but never can tell what lurks beneath that bonnet 8)

Hi folks, I have a thread running just now where i have a problem with my heaters not blowing hot now i have changed the coolent.

Have had lots of feedback and advice but I'm a mechanical idiot.

Was wondering if these anybody about Glasgow/Lanarkshire who has experience with VR6's that could cast there eye over my car for me??

:notworthy:

Yeah mate. I've got the beat up Green polo saloon that you'll have no doubt seen about at the moment.

Currently looking for a new Rado. :D

Don't think i have seen your polo mate,

was ur valver a L reg with german style number Plates by any chance? think i seen it in CAP Gemini carpark before?lol,

I drive the dark blue VR, private plate you have probbaly seen me kicking about town.