Sign in to follow this  
daves16v

Update...

Looking superb, Dave 8) The red/black works so well. Wish I could find some decent, cheap leather!

Wish I could find some decent, cheap leather!
So do i but i dont think it exists.

Lookin good Dave. Are you bringing it to Stanford Hall in a few weeks?

Wish I could find some decent, cheap leather!
So do i but i dont think it exists.

Lookin good Dave. Are you bringing it to Stanford Hall in a few weeks?

Sadly not, it's SORNed at the mo but I'll be there in person.

leather looks really nice in there. is it black leather with light shining on it or grey? either way looks nice, what you think to it, do you find it cold onm mornings or is it alright :). had leather for my old car that never got fitted but hey ho :) lol always something to consider for here aint it :D

leather looks really nice in there. is it black leather with light shining on it or grey? either way looks nice, what you think to it, do you find it cold onm mornings or is it alright :). had leather for my old car that never got fitted but hey ho :) lol always something to consider for here aint it :D

Deffo Black. Not used the car since so can't talk about cold seats, car is garaged anyway so shouldn't be too cold, dam slippery though!

Delivered today.

Didn't realise they only had 40mm of adjustment, would it hurt for another say 10mm up and down in case I need it?

Oh by the way I got pulled by the Rozzers on Sunday for no Tax - DVLA late again updating their system.

Far more than 40mm of adjustment there Dave. Once you have them on you will see there are huge amounts of adjustments available to you.

Far more than 40mm of adjustment there Dave. Once you have them on you will see there are huge amounts of adjustments available to you.

Ok thanks Darren. I was just going by the recommendations in their install guide.

I think it mentioned in the instructions for mine (weitecs so should be the same) that the 40mm of adjustment was to keep it within TUV standards, any more that that and the TUV approval was void, but they do adjust much more than that, you can actually have the underside of the car sitting on the floor and still have thread left.

Nice... are they on yet, Dave? We need pics!

Not yet mate, tyres this weekend then KW's weekend after, all in time for national day.

Not done much recently apart from a 5 Stud conversion and a Magnex exhaust. Probabaly won't do anymore with it as I will be going VR soon.

Alloys are Audi TT with an offset of ET31 which is better for 4 stud narrow track cars.

It may well become my daily driver for a while though.

did you get the coilovers on? :p lol

At the time I decided to sell the car so I sold the KW's.

So clean! Looks superb as ever, Dave!

Thanks Jim, yeah it does seem to come up pretty well, not without it's problems though.

It's looking good as usual, Dave 8) VR, eh? :nuts:

Made my mind up, if I don't do the VR now I probably never will :D