Sign in to follow this  
g60greeny

WHAT A COMPLETE LOSER!!!! :mad:

what a ninny, should be grateful that he hit the central reservation and not some random person walking home!!

Sigh. And another one bites the dust.

I'm sure we've all been there - come home after a night out on the beers and seen the Rado looking even more tempting on the driveway or parked up on the road but the 'common sense' alarm kicks in and you realise you'd only get down the bottom of the road before you parked it into a wall - then you forget about it and go to bed!

No sympathy, none at all, what a tosser! I drink and drove once when I was 18 and it scared the a$$ of of me! Would'nt even consider it now!

Well I'm glad everyone else was ok.

He should have a chat to someone whos lost someone to a drink driver.

No excuse, sorry

Hear hear Nick. We've gone from a society that once turned a blind eye to this sort of thing (even during my parents' lifetime) to one which thankfully views it as being totally taboo. Say what you like about the roads in this country, it's still one of safest and best mannered places in the world to drive.

Pity is, some standards are declining and tosspots like this cretin would seem to want us to regress.

If the original poster had any balls at all he'd shop his "mate" to the feds and get him off the road.

It's a sign of how stupid he is that he posts the info onto CGTi's forum as if he's proud of it... me? I'd be ashamed to know someone like that.

wheel held up quiet well though.

im ashamed to say it but i crashed my grey G60 in my sig below after a night out, was under the limit but its the only reason i can think of for crashing it (except maybe i was tired) as im quite a cautious driver. makes you think twice after you see the front footwells have folded up around your feet AND the front passengers as well. I know if i hit the kerb/wall any faster the only thing i'd be driving now is a wheelchair. MAKES YOU THINK TWICE!!

I love the way that everyone thinks he's a complete tool but is totally impressed with the alloy wheel :lol:

Hear hear Nick. We've gone from a society that once turned a blind eye to this sort of thing (even during my parents' lifetime) to one which thankfully views it as being totally taboo.

Too true. I was talking to my folks about this - my dad clearly remebers when drink driving was acceptable and he remebers driving back from the pub, everyone having had a skinful in cars with no seatbelts and people sitting on laps of other passengers. Its terrifying really. Even he cringes when he thinks about what could have happened.