VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

huge thanks to 8vmatt for my new lecky window switches

and bristolbaron for the inpro's,and daves16v for my upgraded door handle too!

nice one lads.:thumbleft:

Edited by steVR6
missed out daves16v

big thankyou to chris(lilfuzzer) for the speedo loom and drivers side lower dash.

good price and quick delivery! top man.:thumbleft:

Picked up some valve spring from Will ( 4dust ) had an informative chat and good to know there's another vw enthusiast in the area, looking forward to seeing your car on the road.

Thanks to both Simon Wiggs (Late Grille, superbly packaged) and Daves16V (Owners Pack), items received very promptly to carry on the improvements to the DBP.

Ian.

Wanted to say many thanks to g60knight for sorting me out with wipers assembly and motor. This is second time I received package from him. Two times hassle free sale/delivery. Great at communicating and goods delivered when requested, would definitively recommend for any purchases in the future.

Cheers man

Big thanks to Matt "redborbet" Great communication,very helpful ,highly recommended

Cheers mate:cheers:

Bought an HT removal tool from wesleyvr6. Many thanks for sorting a minor delivery issue to.

Big thanks to Matt "redborbet" Great communication,very helpful ,highly recommended

Cheers mate:cheers:

Cheers anne thanks for the great comms and from grant too

Cheers

Bought a couple of items from Mark261288. Arrived quickly, nicely priced and as described. Excellent seller- thanks mate!

A big thanks to all who have bought a few bits from me recently including, Gloster Ox, Harrier, Clumpy1, Timbo, Krishen, Gareth192001, Winchbietch & Dgarwood all paid promptly and were a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks chaps ;)

Edited by KIPVW

Tomi (Lukas) - good communication and part arrived well packaged and quickly - from Poland!

I too was impressed with the efficiency and speed tomi's bit's arrived some people in british isles have taken longer to get parts to me.

Thanks Paul, (nipper09) glad they are ok & thanks for prompt payment.

Kip

As soon as i saw kip was breaking his old 8 valve i thought to myself even without ever meeting the guy or seeing any of his cars other than in pics on here,i will have to get some of these bit's cos i bet they are mint well mate you didn't let me down well pleased with all the parts clocks especially they are mint.Everything well packaged came when you said it would i would not hesitate buying anything you have for sale many thanks James :grin:

Thanks James, a pleasure to deal with you too x

Ohh paul:camp:

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Thanks James, a pleasure to deal with you too x

Ohh paul:camp: