JIMMI

F240BVV Corrado Press Car - restoration finished, what now ?

JIMMI, You missed a bit! ;)

Seriously how about donating it to a museum? They'll look after it, and will probably let you take it to shows etc.. plus it'll be decently stored until you want/need to get rid...

Like I said, just a thought...

mine has original paint which isn't red = (yuck), wasn't ragged around by the press, plus everything works aswell and it has a proper engine, all the extras too :lol:

i don't see how its worth anymore than any other good condition corrado tbh

sorry

3corsameal, It's called History. This is why some race cars are worth more that others....Same goes for Press cars...

good luck at anyrate tho,10yrs down the line tho would probably be a different story right enough

10 years down the line, it probably will not pass the emissions test, and we will be driving scaelectrix cars.

3corsameal, It's called History. This is why some race cars are worth more that others....Same goes for Press cars...

i kinda get that, but the buyer (if you find one) will determine the price imo, not the seller.

i know corrados are a bit rare too but they not exactly supercars imo, just a 10yr old coupe that never sold very well

Tiff drove a silver pre-production G60.. so i'd say no ;)

Wouldn't buy anything "Tuff Noodle's" driven. Was at Marcos when the GT3 they'd loaned came back.... On a flat bed with no tred on the rears (gone out with brand-new tyres) a busted drive shaft and a gearbox full of teeth! Only after seeing Top Gear/5th Gear with him animaling it completely sideways everywhere did they understand why!

apparently he'd done 2&3rd "test driving it" and stripped 1st/driveshaft launching it...

And he panned the car!

Met him once in my race-engineer days at Donnington GT meeting. He just sat on his throne by the garage and refused to sign autographs at pit walkabout and slated his mechanics at full volume... Apparently one was going to throw him over the pit wall by the end of the day!

All in all a complete prat so far up himself....

Watched him on 5th Gear a few times and the way he treats the cars is a bit extreme.. you hear him regularly bouncing off the limiter, dropping down to 1st to really, wringing the cars out to death. I'm sure you need to drive them like that in motor sport but not just for general road testing! Sheesh!

Wouldn't buy anything "Tuff Noodle's" driven. Was at Marcos when the GT3 they'd loaned came back.... On a flat bed with no tred on the rears (gone out with brand-new tyres) a busted drive shaft and a gearbox full of teeth! Only after seeing Top Gear/5th Gear with him animaling it completely sideways everywhere did they understand why!

apparently he'd done 2&3rd "test driving it" and stripped 1st/driveshaft launching it...

And he panned the car!

Met him once in my race-engineer days at Donnington GT meeting. He just sat on his throne by the garage and refused to sign autographs at pit walkabout and slated his mechanics at full volume... Apparently one was going to throw him over the pit wall by the end of the day!

All in all a complete prat so far up himself....

Isn't his real name Timothy?..that say's it all for me.His voice irritates the schitt out of me.