CorradoVR6-Turbo

Ex-Corrado-VR6-Turbo.

Nice one Looks well shiny mate! think I couyld hear you from here :lol: :wave:

Inspiring work there james, liking the look of the straight cut tail pipe :salute: . The magnex fitted well too!

For fcuk sake James, you do realise that with all this outstanding work you're making the rest of us look bad! :lol:

Hats off as usual.

:lol: Thanks for the kind words folks much appreciated :D

Its nice to get to this point now as most things are now done and its just a matter of improving things etc....its all a bit crazy as ive only done around 3000miles since i got the car back in late 07!!! but this year it will be getting a good dame run out! :tongue:

Busy fitting my new Duel inlet temp sensor gauge which samples at 3 times per second and i can adjust the settings on the gauge to bring on my newly fitted 9" spal fan that sits behind the charge cooler rad. This should help in slow moving traffic etc....to keep the temps nice and low at any speed! :norty:

i can't believe how neat you welds are.

With a cosmo/sip.

People say they are not that good and so i've been blaming my pooh welding on my machine,but you have blown that theory away. :lol:

doh.

:lol:

its not the best of welder as when it gets to hot it looses power and becomes crap! but i take the back plate off and just use an air line o cool it down :tongue:

Best combo i found was 0.6mm tips with agon/co2 mix...works wonders! :D

when i can afford it i will buy a 180amp mig. :norty:

stunning work mate. i was impressed with myself fitting my own bmc :p lol wish i had half your skills to do stuff i would be a happy person!!

Your car just keeps getting better....really liking the style of that tailpipe, infact I think it looks much better than anything you can buy off the shelf....8) Very BMW M ish which in my view is no bad thing.

thats given me sunday afternoon wood :lol:

and get some petrol in the car before you go out,

car sounds evil!

nice work James :D

bit noisy for me personally, but seeing as it's your toy and not your daily i'll let you off ;)

I absolutely love your car, proper gutted a didn't buy your old exhaust off you first and i could have seen the car in the flesh :D

personally i do agree is a tad too noisy for my liking but like pete said its a toy and its not just to sound like a chav with a beancan exhaust, power for the win!!!

Thanks for the reply's folks,its not that loud...it sounds like the exhaust is blowing in that clip :lol:

Well the urge to not drive the car and wait until the 1st of April was a disaster! Its a gorgeous day and i had to tax the car so i could go for a spin,also to see what needs to be done back in at work on the ramp...as ive had enough of working in the tiny garage at home :cuckoo:

The Main problem is the charge cooler...the inlet temps can some times spike to 50 deg! :shock: not happy! i know it will be down to the pump,but im not splashing out anymore money on the a bigger high flow pump as i know the intercooler will cool a hell of allot better than any charge cooler so i will be fitting an intercooler at some point.

It still goes like stink! and the suspension will have to be raised at the back and the front inner arches removed to stop scrubbing plus we have a brand new four wheel alignment kit at work so the raddo will have the geometry all set up at some point.

The list goes on and on :lol:

Random pic in the sun 8)

Picture029.jpg

it will be interesting to compare temps on the new setup.

Engine bay will look a bit different too.Will await the new engine bay pics.

8)