KADVR6

Kadvr6. Its time to sell :-(

i'm even thinking leaving it standard :shock: and getting all the bodywork 100% mint.

Gets my vote :)

Interior looks great - Recaro's are just the job :)

i'm even thinking leaving it standard :shock: and getting all the bodywork 100% mint.

Gets my vote :)

x 2 :grin:

Love those Recaros as well, great pattern works really well in the Corrado. Are they the same as the leather ones? Bolsters arent bigger or anything are they????

Oh and Happy Birthday!!!

Matt

my fave recaro's, not easy to find at all... but then i geuss a man of such vast corrado interior knowledge would know where to find them.. top work karl, and happy bday :)

Happy birthday and the interior looks amazing. My favourite factory interior

so its a big thumbs up for the interior then :D

and the bolsters are the same as the leather Recaro's Matt, but sooooo much rarer than any leather Recaro's, they must be as it's taken about 5 years to get hold of a set.

and cheers for the b'day comments, i'm amazed i've made it to this age :lol:

and the bolsters are the same as the leather Recaro's Matt, but sooooo much rarer than any leather Recaro's, they must be as it's taken about 5 years to get hold of a set.

Oooo I dont think they can be rarer than my grey ones, as no bugger seems to like them :lol:

I must admit I am a bit jealous of your daily. Could really do with something like that. Just the job to stick the mountain bikes in and go camping etc. Just cannot justify two cars for 4k miles a year LOL

Happy Birthday matey!! :clap:

Seats suit it nicely..... dont suppose you have any spare Recaros knocking about then?? :lol:

tiny bit late, but happy birthday pal - seats look lovely :D

you just need to find another corrado to put my seats in now too!!! :grin:

Nice seats karl, i found a car for you, whilst sorting through some old pics i found these of the old faithful VF supercharged VR6.

Nice seats karl, i found a car for you, whilst sorting through some old pics i found these of the old faithful VF supercharged VR6.

why did i ever get rid of that charger :(

so its a big thumbs up for the interior then :D

and cheers for the b'day comments, i'm amazed i've made it to this age :lol:

yeah, they do look good... :(

sorry mate didnt want to upset you i know all the hardship you had with the R32 but irony is a great thing,and if it aint broke dont fix it.

After looking at the options i would go turbo with the 12v and look for around 300-350hp easy but still keep it nice to drive and loads of torque,and wont cost to much either. Speak to graham at DG autotech and ask him about the cummings turbo project he should know what im on about and you can get some good advice.

i had a phone call yesterday from Tim at The Phirm, to tell me that the R32 i sold is know 100% running perfectly, it needed a new DTA ecu as the one i bought from Kev is completly knackered, and for some reason that even DTA cant explain, is when it was at stealth and vince decided for some f*****g stupid reason to change all of Tims wiring from running batched firing to sequintial firing :cuckoo: , the DTA is for some reason stuck in the mode for running a v8?? and it cannot accept any inputs at all.

so i will have to help out the guy who bought my engine etc etc in purchasing hes new ecu, so cheers Vince, you have cost me more money.

its also amazing how many pm's i have received by people on here about some right nightmares that they have received from stealth also, so at least its not just me.

on a plus note, the new engine is all painted/powder coated and will hopefully be fitted into the car next weekend :D

karl

its also amazing how many pm's i have received by people on here about some right nightmares that they have received from stealth also, so at least its not just me.

I don't think it's just them to be fair Karl, all of the popular garages have bad stories about them. Most of the time people don't seem to realise that they've been bent over royally at worst, or at best, the victim of unfortunate coincidences.

yeh i understand that Tom, but when you take a car in that has a perfectly good working ECU etc etc, and after 2 months all that happens is that you have to go down there and pick the car up on a trailer because the ECU is fooked, and all you get is well i dont know what happened, then you find out from the manufacturer that the ECU is of no use apart fom being used as a paper weight YOU would be not happy either mate.

i think i'm going down there in the next 2 weeks, as i have things to say....

good to meet you again today karl, shocking about the hassle with stealth but i hope its all resolved very soon.

cheers again for the seats, they in already and my word has it made a difference to the car. :)

look forward to seeing the when its up and running again,

cheers,

Andy