KADVR6

Kadvr6. Its time to sell :-(

That sucks :( Is there much damage to the back bud?

yeh it dont look that bad in the pic but its proper knackered, and the huge crease in the offside rear quarter is my main concern

noooooooo!!

thats crap man, looks like a good un!!

yeh it was, i really found a bloody good example, going to the docs in the morning as my bloody head is still killing me and shoulders/back/arms, my hip is ok though lol

well over the last few weekends i have been busy on the corrado.

1, dropped the sump and fitted new piston rings after measuring the bores, and was happy to see that they were all in amazing condition with no bore wear at all.

2, fitted the new cylinder head with all new gaskets bolts so no leaks at all

3, fired her up AND

It runs and sounds as sweet as any vr6 i have heard, its so quite and with 100% no smoke at all so i'm happy with that, its going for the MOT on thursday and then after i have cleaned her up she will be for sale, i dont want to sell her but needs must i'm afraid to say.

so a for sale thread will be put up soon, and want 4k for her which i think is a good price i reckon for her.

karl

The bodywork on the VR is stunning so with a sweet running engine, I'm sure you'll get what you're asking Karl. Sorry it has to go especially as you've got a real good one.. but good luck with the sale.

Bollox it's the wrong time for me or I'd have had it off you Karl. Mind you blackberry isnt my thing but I reckon the condition of the car sells it regardless.

Good luck mate!

well after loads do i dont i feelings in my head about selling the corrado i have come up with a final decision, and she will be up for sale tomorrow/saturday :-( i just cant drive the car without being in discomfort even on very short journeys, and i have bought an 06 plate skoda vrs to replace the BMW 330ci that was written off.

So a for sale thread will be getting written tomorrow for my car. And i will be choosy as to who has her, i'm not gonna let her go to someone who will not look after her.

karl

A I've said before, a real shame but understandable :(

Yet another vrs convert I see.

Sorry to hear that mate, but your health defo comes first.

Any details on the vRS? 8)

its black with 75k, 1 owner full service history and fully loaded with built in sat nav etc etc

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

A I've said before, a real shame but understandable :(

Yet another vrs convert I see.

well for the money i dont think you can get a better car really.

Hey, stumbled onto this thread whilst looking about the place.

sorry to hear about your recent bad luck. your vr6 looks mint, nearly got a blackberry a few months ago.

Was interested in the comments about back complaints and corrado's seats. I'm about 6'3 and after owning a firm corrado for several years my back/sciatic nerve etc proper packed in, stumping docs and physio's alike to why. (33 yrs young too!)

i figured it was the amount of bending under the bonnet and pushing it that did me in but not the driving too that's the best thing.

After an opp for me and the car garaged for 3 years but now about to undertake engine transplant etc to bring it back should i be slightly concerned i'm thinking??

it was nice driving 'normal' cars in the meantime but now its calling me back...

Hope you get sorted soon.

cheers, Andy

well here is a pic of the new skoda, its going for its remap next friday so looking forward to that.

20120831_130607.jpg

and also started getting the corrado ready for selling her, its gonna be hard to sell her when she is looking this clean :-(

20120831_132922.jpg

20120831_133001.jpg

Hi mate just read your add hopefully will be a quick and easy sale for you bud. Glad the skoda is being a bit more pleasant on your back

Also any chance you could send that tool back buddy

Beautiful car, worth every penny imo. If I could afford it, I'd buy it and stick my turbo lump in and then never sell it.

Well got a guy from off ED38 flying down from Scotland on saturday morning to view/buy/drive the corrado off :-( so took her out for one last drive tonight, it just felt nice taking her out on the open road for possibly the last time.

Will let you all know how it goes on saturday.