KADVR6

Kadvr6. Its time to sell :-(

well this lot should keep me busy tomorrow

2012-06-20194316.jpg

and i think that after the head is fitted, and i'm 100% happy the car is running sweet with it on, that the car will be up for sale, its not an easy descion but it is the car thats killing my hip/back i have tried everything but after driving the car for more than 15/20 mins its getting painfull to drive and sometimes its really really painfull.

So what do you guys reckon its worth?? i got the car for 4k last year but since then have spent lots of £ on it, with new suspension/brembos/alloys/re-built engine with chains/tensioners fitted (shame the head gasket was not done properly though) bushes/roof rubbers and shed loads more.

karl

Its a tough one for pricing Karl, prices are low

could you sell the recaros to make some money back?

I know your car has all the odb2 and recaro etc which is all the bits that someone would want on a car

Really, really sad that you have to sell. I will pm you my opinion on price. A very sad day :(

Sorry to hear it has to go mate - real shame. It's exceptionally clean though and very well looked after.. and as you say you've spent plenty of time and money on it since buying it. Corrado prices are pretty dire at the moment though so who knows.

I guess I'd be going for £5,000 and seeing how it panned out. If you got the right buyer at the right time...

Sorry to hear it has to go mate - real shame. It's exceptionally clean though and very well looked after.. and as you say you've spent plenty of time and money on it since buying it. Corrado prices are pretty dire at the moment though so who knows.

I guess I'd be going for £5,000 and seeing how it panned out. If you got the right buyer at the right time...

well yeh she has been well looked after, i could have taken the head off and just checked/replaced the stem seals/guides, but no i bought a new head for it as i was gonna keep her for a long time, i just wish i could get the bloody old house sold, as that would free up £1000's for me, and then buy a nice daily like you have done Jim.

i really dont want to start selling/swapping interiors over, but i do realise there is about £800 worth of interior.

shame dude sorry you have to sell after doing so much work glad look with the engine work though

Well the head is off the block has been cleaned ready for the new head etc etc to be fitted, but for piece off mind it wont all be going together as i want the engine to be in 100% perfect condition for the next owner, so i have ordered new piston rings for it.

So what do you guys reckon its worth??

It`s not what it`s worth but what the market will support. Some great examples have gone for sub 3k.

Just read this thread with interest.

I would be interested to find out a little more about your 'sciatica' especially if you have had an MRI scan that confirms a nerve root compression. If so, then my advise would be (IF the MRI findings fit in with your particular neurological symptoms) to undergo a decompression and this will enable you to keep the Corrado indefinitely. If you'd like me to take a look at your MRI report feel free to pm it to me.

Cheers and good luck

well these arrived today, so over the weekend its all new parts fitted to engine.

2012-06-27155914.jpg

and drove to lancashire (twice) to buy the new daily, really like it with only 67k on the clock, one owner and £900 worth of tyres fitted two weeks ago, its a 330ci with alcanatara interior which i do actually prefer than the leather as it has more give so my hip is feeling much much better

2012-06-27195643.jpg

Hi Karl,have sent you a couple of pm's regarding bmc filter.Have you any news on where it is.thanks ,Daren

Hi Karl,have sent you a couple of pm's regarding bmc filter.Have you any news on where it is.thanks ,Daren

just replied darren as not been on here for a couple of days, sorry for the slight delay mate

---------- Post added at 1:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:54 PM ----------

so you called the BM your "daily" does that mean you are going to keep the 'rado for fun mate??

well thats the plan mate.

---------- Post added at 1:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:54 PM ----------

E46 looks lovely Karl! :) They sure are a nice place to be.

yeh they are Andy, this is my second e46 and i do really like them, not as nice as an e39 though

Its been sent Darren if its not there by the end of today let me no and i will chase up UPS for you.

Also today has been a very bad day, on the way to work i got rear ended, and shoved into the car infront of me while parked up at an island, really really not happy at the time to say the least, but so far the insurance company has been great as four hours after telling them about the crash a courtesy car was delivered, just gotta wait and see what the outcome is with the insurance accesor.

2012-07-04075117.jpg

2012-07-04075047.jpg

2012-07-04075040.jpg

Oh for christ sake. It's just not going your way is it :( I bet that didn't help your back either :( Best of luck getting it sorted.

Oh for christ sake. It's just not going your way is it :(

yeh tell me about it, wheres the f*****g rope