130bhp at the wheel and weighs 360lbs

bike is a bit dirty and lighting wasn't too good

DSC00270.jpg

DSC00278.jpg

DSC00271.jpg

DSC00277.jpg

DSC00275.jpg

DSC00272.jpg

About bloody time. Yeah that's a good lil bike, I was going to buy the same this year but go a zx12-r instead. That Aprilia's got a full Ohlins set up, Marchesini wheels, Brembo monoblocs and more carbon fiber than there is metal work. I'm a tad jealous!

I'm only ever so slightly obsessed with bikes thanks for asking. Passed my test last april and here's three of the four that i've owned since. The VTR 3 months after passing and riding a zx6r, then the green one, which was naked until I spent my life's savings on it, then the other red one, which weighs in at around 180 bhp. Words can't describe the feeling of having the throttle buried into the stop on a 180 bhp bike. Probably one would do a good job...Adrenaline :) I had to sell it to go to spain then bought the Corrado but i'm saving up so I can part-ex the red devil in for another 12-R. Anyway, here's my pics.

3myfirsthooliganbikeja0.jpg

1myfirstlitrebikezn2.jpg

2myfirst200mphbikeig3.jpg

i know naff all about bikes if i'm honest, but part of me can see to experience real speed and thrills you need a bike :lol:

kinda tempted to learn to ride

I love them, but I'm a speed freak and know I'll only end up killing myself so I try to steer clear from getting a licence.....but that bike is gorgeous :D

Cant beat a bit of bike fun, although i dont ride anymore as it started getting silly :(

Here's me back in't day on my 400:

me-racing2.jpg

And on the R1:

me-r1-snett.jpg

Me and my old man together 8)

me-dad-snett.jpg

P.S This should be in the Off Topic section :p

I love them, but I'm a speed freak and know I'll only end up killing myself so I try to steer clear from getting a licence.....but that bike is gorgeous :D

Everyone dies someday. What a way to go :)

:lol: Oi, you're not helping but if my G60 doesn't start putting the correct amount of fuel in soon I might have to get a diesel and a bike

:lol: Oi, you're not helping but if my G60 doesn't start putting the correct amount of fuel in soon I might have to get a diesel and a bike

8) you won't be able to look at a car in the same light again mate. Slow, cumbersome, awkward, boring and slow. That little voice is in your head for a reason, don't ignore it ;)

Does he keep the bike in his living room? Respect!

its more interesting to look at than the telly :lol:

the kitchen is as far as im aloud to ride myn in the house :( dont need a kitchen table do ya :D

01012007015.jpg

436499.jpg

the bikes seem to stop me been botherd about owt any faster than my 16v c so thats a good thing,or so i tell the gfriend :)

Im into my bikes, although for me, they come in 2nd place behind my corrado 8)

This is my current bike/project:

Still needs a bit more finishin off and a different exhaust, but she's nearly done 8)

180.jpg

179.jpg

the kitchen is as far as im aloud to ride myn in the house :( dont need a kitchen table do ya :D

Nice ride. I'm half tempted to trade my ZX-6R in against a 675, but the ZX is such a great bike. I think I'll take a 675 out this summer and see what's what.

Can I have a go on the mille ....... please? I know I'm a cheeky sod! :lol: Nearest I ever had was the 'widowmaker' - TL1000SV chopped it in for something comfier a couple of years ago. See sig.

About bloody time. Yeah that's a good lil bike, I was going to buy the same this year but go a zx12-r instead. That Aprilia's got a full Ohlins set up, Marchesini wheels, Brembo monoblocs and more carbon fiber than there is metal work. I'm a tad jealous!

I'm only ever so slightly obsessed with bikes thanks for asking. Passed my test last april and here's three of the four that i've owned since. The VTR 3 months after passing and riding a zx6r, then the green one, which was naked until I spent my life's savings on it, then the other red one, which weighs in at around 180 bhp. Words can't describe the feeling of having the throttle buried into the stop on a 180 bhp bike. Probably one would do a good job...Adrenaline :) I had to sell it to go to spain then bought the Corrado but i'm saving up so I can part-ex the red devil in for another 12-R. Anyway, here's my pics.

3myfirsthooliganbikeja0.jpg

1myfirstlitrebikezn2.jpg

2myfirst200mphbikeig3.jpg

Whats the green one at the top? Its gorgeous!

This is my new baby, passed my test in January and have been riding it non-stop ever since!

Basically brought it to commute to work to give the corrado an easier life, however i think i've got the bug!

New Fireblade next maybe... well, its the only other bike i know so far...

Waz

n697261382_441595_1185.jpg[/attachment:2hmbtl52]

does anyone that owns bikes on here know any good forums for my friend to sell the aprilia on?

he has split it and has some parts left but he isn't good online and i don't know about bikes

http://www.rsvr.net forum is one of the best places.

I had an old Mille R and hated the thing.

Bikes certainly give you one hell of a buzz that you just cannot come close to in the car. I wish I had a quid for every time someone says "Id be dead within a week if i had a bike". When perched on top of one you soon realise how mortal you really are and it sorts the men from the boys.

Oh and seeing as others have posted there pics here are some of mine.

I just got my licence last month, and am loving every minute of it. I'm restricted for a couple of years to 33hp, but that will give me time to learn how to ride properly!

CBR 125R is the current thrash (now without L-plates!) and a BSA C15 to restore. I want a Triumph Speed 4 though...

I'm loving my CBR 125r even though i can probably run faster. I'm doing direct access next year some time and then i'll get a 'proper' bike.