KIPVW

Kip's Members Thread

I have been painting my C. Thought you might like to see how I got on.

I know others have done it a while ago but I've only got round to it in the last week or so.

Corrado92.pdf1.JPG[/attachment:kzekj08b]stromlaufplan_gamma4.pdf2.JPG[/attachment:kzekj08b]passat climatronic wiring diags.pdf3.JPG[/attachment:kzekj08b]climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdf4.JPG[/attachment:kzekj08b]2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdf5.JPG[/attachment:kzekj08b]6.JPG[/attachment:kzekj08b]

Edited by KIPVW

Cheers for that, thought I'd better get it sorted before the show season :)

Funny though how much the camera picks up which the naked eye doesn't. It really does look better in real life :lol:

Well i have lots of pics from doing various things to my Corrado but i haven't posted anything up about it so here's a few for you to take a peek at, hope you like them. :grin: they were all taken on a phone too so the quality is a little poor if you try and blow them up but some more recent ones are on a much better camera.

Need a few shots of both the model and the real one in the same frame. :) Models of you and Judith too :)

Need a few shots of both the model and the real one in the same frame. :) Models of you and Judith too :)

Will have to sort that Vaughan, what morph style like in take hart Lol! or could get jude to bake some cake ones :luvlove:

Well guys and girls, it has taken me over 2 years to find the Nugget 16v i always wanted and after viewing 5, all of which were awfull i decided on a change of plan. Here is that new plan.

Welcome to our house, Corrado Number 4, Satin Silver 8 valve with 91,800 on the clock, 3 previous owners, VAG History till 77,000.

Am pleased as can be! I'm sure there will be a few problems to sort but everything seems OK for now, even the sunroof works :clap:

Pics to drool over! :grin:

Nice one, I reckon the 8V are much better to drive than people think - I love silver Corrados. Is it a daily driver or will it be hitting the Concours circuit?

Nice one, I reckon the 8V are much better to drive than people think - I love silver Corrados. Is it a daily driver or will it be hitting the Concours circuit?

:norty: Not a chance andy! Its taken half my will to live, ALL my money and two relationships and a thousand sleepless nights to get K1 PVW to look like it does but then I have to say twas on the concours field that Mine & Judiths Eyes did meet. Lol!

Its purely a daily driver. .............................................................................................................................................For Now!

:)

Great to see you finally got one. Shame you couldn't find a nugget, but nevermind eh??

Good work Kip.

As long as there are people like you and Jude who want to buy up all the Corrados for sale out there, it'll help all our residuals!! :D

Defo a good move to get another 'Rado. Everyone needs to have a daily driver when they've got concours cars like yours to look after. There's no way I'd drive mine everyday now (although I did once upon a time), but then again, you cycle to work, don't you? I'd love to know what your neighbours think of you two!! :lol: :lol:

Hi Charlie,

Yeah agree its nice to have a daily too but i guess its not within everyones reach so i do feel very lucky in that respect!

Yeah i do cycle in normally but with being so busy with the house and other car stuff i just couldn't be bothered, but then jude stuck a betty boop sticker on her blackberry so that totally put me off driving it! :lol:

So will be on the bike again soon as i need to shed a few pounds from all the cakes i've eaten this show season :grin:

But then i now have a daily too as the old toyota was sold a few weeks ago weeeeeeeeeeeee!

nicely done Kip, that is awesome news! I do so like silver rados although sorry you didnt get a nugget - number 5 maybe :lol: Looking foward to seeing this one at some point.

That is such a great photo - I'd love to have a drive and garage full of rados (and the odd rocco and golf too). Reckon you 2 could start up a Corrado rescue home :notworthy:

4 corrados....some people are just greedy :lol:

Fair play to you, they all look great parked on the drive. The real question is.......have you got any room left on your drive for anymore???

Congratulations on the new purchase, looks like a good'un!

KIPVW - A deserved heir to the TCS throne? :lol:

Lovely, I'd LOVE a silver 8v - just about perfect for me :) Especially with nice low mileage like this - enjoy :grin:

but then jude stuck a betty boop sticker on her blackberry!

I saw you driving it just the other day driving up towards Chap, you love BB really KIP :lol:

Congrats on the latest edition to the family :clap:

Superb, I don't feel so bad having two now!

I seem to remember chatting with Fay at the National Day about how we both liked silver Rados. It's a pretty rare colour and in 8v too. Perfect!

KIPVW - A deserved heir to the TCS throne? :lol:

Funny thing was when i phoned about it when i was at tatton park to look at on the way home from there he said it had been sold so i said let me know if it falls through!

So monday I had a text to say it did fall through and when i asked why he said the guy wanted me to deliver it to derby without a deposit, the trip would be around 100 mile. And i'm seripously thinking it was TCS who wanted it as i think they are based near there but i could be completely wrong.

I'll take that as a compliment then :clap:

4 corrados....some people are just greedy :lol:

Fair play to you, they all look great parked on the drive. The real question is.......have you got any room left on your drive for anymore???

Just room for another one :lol:

Nice one Kip! 4 Corrado's? What must the neighbours think!! :)

Yep the neighbours are all lovely to be honest! some of them came to our house warming and had a great time with them! I reckon they must think we are totally insane though! but in the nicest possible way. :lol:

Lovely, I'd LOVE a silver 8v - just about perfect for me :) Especially with nice low mileage like this - enjoy :grin:

Thanks walesy! i have to say i was thinking about you when i drove it home, but only for a second Lol! you wont believe the price either mate. :norty:

Congrats on the new purchase mate, you guys sure love the Corrado! :luvlove:

I think its just a crazy obsession, But imagine owning 4 to yourself like 2cc, now thats dedication :notworthy: :lol:

You got it in the end kip! nice one :)

Ta very much Richard, was close though and i thought we lost it for a while, just hope it doesn't collapse on the drive now LoL!

Superb, I don't feel so bad having two now!

I seem to remember chatting with Fay at the National Day about how we both liked silver Rados. It's a pretty rare colour and in 8v too. Perfect!

Cheers mate, if i'm totally honest though Dave i truly wanted an early Nugget but with so few available and havinfg seen half a dozen which were all quite nasty i thought towards an 8v and then within a couple of weeks this one popped up!

I have to say though i do normally dislike silver cars as i feel the people driving them are fruitcakes that cant choose a real colour its just the easiest thing to ask for when ordering a new car! Have some guts and go for it! dont order one thats done in the same colour as the chuffin primer :lol: if you know what i mean :roll:

But now i'll never hear the end of it from Jude as she know i always go on about how many silver cars are around and i end up with one Lol!

But i do like Corrado's in silver too as i feel not that many were around at the time of production so it looks a little different!

Congratulations Kip on yor new addition. I think Rados look great in silver, its a timeless colour and even better, it doesnt show the dirt. So get out there and enjoy it as a daily driver. :wave: