vornwend

Vornwend's Storm - Last weekend

Yes that Continental was rather special. Won't take much to get your VR looking great Jim and will look terrific with those new wheels! I noticed a bit of bubbling starting on the B pillar driver's side - had the same issue with mine a few years ago - easy to sort but don't leave it too long.

I'll still go to a few shows a year I expect - national day, Volksfest etc and who knows I may be back in a Corrado one day when I need a post retirement daily. I've done less than 1,000 miles in 2 years so hard to justify keeping it I'm afraid. Having said all that it may not sell and I'll be forced to keep it :-)

Yes that Continental was rather special. Won't take much to get your VR looking great Jim and will look terrific with those new wheels! I noticed a bit of bubbling starting on the B pillar driver's side - had the same issue with mine a few years ago - easy to sort but don't leave it too long.

Lots of little spots on it like that. I'll add it to the list as I hadn't noticed it myself :(

I would imagine yours would sell very easily Vaughan ,it's in lovely shape.be sad to see you sell.

I would imagine yours would sell very easily Vaughan ,it's in lovely shape.be sad to see you sell.

Cheers mate. There has been some interest but time will tell. I'm planning on going to Volksfest if it hasn't sold( actually will go anyway) - are you going?

Shame to see you selling up Vaughan absolutely stunning car. Worth every penny too

Thanks Jake, good luck with yours too! Mind you it may never sell - mine that is not yours!

Haha you've probably got more chance selling yours than me selling mine! Pretty sure it won't hang around long.

Well here we are at the end of this little era. Sold her tonight. Have loved owning and driving her - never once let me down, in 8 years, and was so much fun but it just seemed that I just couldn't find a way to use her enough so with more than a little reluctance I'm letting her go. The best parts were the good friends I've made along the way, the VR6 soundtrack, the overtaking, the fast corners, the convoys, the head turning and the thousands of times I've looked back over my shoulder and thought that is a beautiful car!

Not rushing to replace her just yet but am sure there will be something appealing soon enough :cool:

Thanks to everyone on here who has offered help and provided inspiration and advice over the years (made ownership so much easier and enjoyable) and I do hope I'll be able to keep in contact with many of you.

Onwards.............

:( .sad news,

ironic now that the Wales road trip you wanted to do is now being organised by Chazrad! Did it sell to anyone on here ? Good luck with whatever you get next

Daren

:( .sad news,

ironic now that the Wales road trip you wanted to do is now being organised by Chazrad! Did it sell to anyone on here ? Good luck with whatever you get next

Daren

Cheers Darren. New owner is chuffed to bits (as he should be!) but not a forum regular (yet!) Yes not great timing on the Wales trip but I still have her until Tuesday :grin:

Is it staying local Vaughan?

Yes it is Ian - Bristol - the new owner has also has a Green Corrado Storm to sell!

Shame to see it go, it's one seriously cool car :) I know that doesn't help!

Thanks Sean - its a bit of a wrench after so long that's for sure!

Shame to see it go, it's one seriously cool car :) I know that doesn't help!

Totally agree with Sean shame it may be going off the forum but it is your car to sell to whoever we would all like to sell it to someone on the forum but that unfortunately is not doable these day's

Didn't think it would hang around long.

It's a shame but I know how you feel with the decision behind it.

So do you want to buy a corrado?

I have have never met you , but have obviously seen the car on here . Very nice example . Shame she had to go . I've toyed with the idea several times as it's the only dub I've ever had . I have a yearning for a mk1 golf ATM . Each time I see the car I just can't part with it though . Must have been very hard for you to sell .

Rob

I have have never met you , but have obviously seen the car on here . Very nice example . Shame she had to go . I've toyed with the idea several times as it's the only dub I've ever had . I have a yearning for a mk1 golf ATM . Each time I see the car I just can't part with it though . Must have been very hard for you to sell .

Rob

:nono:

Didn't think it would hang around long.

It's a shame but I know how you feel with the decision behind it.

So do you want to buy a corrado?

Hehe - yours isn't fast enough Jake!

How rude :p

It my not have the BHP but it has the torque which is more useful ;)

How rude :p

It my not have the BHP but it has the torque which is more useful ;)

Depends how you use it!

Have you thought of doing a detailed write up on yours so buyers can see exactly what was done and how much it cost?