Sign in to follow this  
lucyc2380

what colours should i spray??

Onward and upward eh?

Hats off to you for the modding though, there's not many on here who'd dare to stray that far from the "norm" (me included) :salute: :salute:

P.S. Lovin your pic! :norty:

you could maybe continue on the bike colour scheme & go yamaha blue, i love the colour of R1s & R6s or even mix it with ktm orange!!!

G/Luck with the repairs... nice to see some-one go out on a limb, world would be a duller place otherwise! :norty:

your all sooo lovely i will have to get back to you with more pics

as i progress until then

for pennies wise i gotta try get me some sort of resolution from the monkeys who did it lol

but i will be back

and twice as nice

back to the design book

thankyou to everyone for their support !!

a members gallery?

i am not very up on the internet im afraid and this is the first ever forum i have joined lol

maybe you could tell me a little more? :luvlove:

ps i decided on orange and black!!!!! with a rainbow glitter flake

sounds complicated but it isn't going to make the car tacky

its still in my mind a perfect car the way it is

:wave:

If you scroll down a little on the main forum page with

Engine

Interior

Exterior etc

you come to members threads

Start a new thread like you did with this 1 then its all yours, post up pictures of your car as you progress with details of what you have done what you plan to do etc, its all yours basically.

Well you choose the best forum to use for your 1st and also the best around generally, i shouldnt bother looking at the rest just stay around here Lucy :D

3 i have loved corrados the best tho its where my heart lies the golf came to me standard 4 300 pounds

the green corrado was white and just under 2000

but the black is my favourite the one im going to add orange that just cost me 250 without tax or mot but it passed mot with little wrk first

i have also a fiesta to run bout it as its a cheap runner

okay...

ladies and gentlemen

the corrado finished in a 76 ball orange... finished it 2 days ago what you think??? :camp:

I wish I was blind :(

ROFL!!!!!!

Did you paint it yourself? Good work for trying something different. Probably not to many corrado fans taste, but good to see someone doing something a bit different...

thankyou very much!!

i was a little worried when i got dinkus replying :S

i wanted something bold i guess im 22 and im no girl racer but i have a huge bubbly personality

and i guess this is one of the ways i get to express myself :grin:

i know this will never get to show standard lol maybe when i have done some serious work

but hey people life is what you make it and if you want to paint your house pink or dye your hair blue go for it :clap:

and yes i done the spray myself got me some new guns and it keeps me out of trouble

thankyou very much for your comment

Cool, I'm mostly going to be spraying my car this year, it's white so I guess I can't go *that* wrong.

if everyone was the same then the world would be a boring place

as long as im happy , i couldn't give a :censored:

gagging at someones work quite frankly is rude

and people with such an empty mind are quite dull i find,

i understand everyone won't like it but im young and the only thing i would change would be to add some funky grahics too!!! :grin: :notworthy:

thankyou for your opinion

To be fair, you cant expect to have 100% of people liking your car when you've painted it in such a dramatic way! :) when you make changes like this that attract alot of attention, not all of it will positive but that's the nature of what you've done, try not to take offence to anyone that doesn't share your extravert tastes, you've posted pics to get opinions and that's what you've got! 8)

Anyway, in my books, regardless of what it looks like fair play to you for having a go at painting it yourself! I dont even change the oil on my cars let alone do any bodywork :thumbleft: