Sign in to follow this  
The_Dude

BMWoah my god! (and Corsaaah my eyes!)

:lol: seen that corsa before and i've just recovered from having burnt eyes from last time... so thanks Corradude! :lol: And join the club loopylindsay.

Looks to have been alot of work put into the beamer. The bottom pic on http://www.xquisiteautomotive.co.uk/gal ... ompact.htm makes the car look caricature. The beamer isnt lowered, its just all the weight from the PS3 and wood housing. I wouldnt want speakers next to me in the doors, too close, too in your face (ears).

All the money and not a penny spent on the engine.

i appreciate the individuality but wat on earth ever possesed him to do that i hate chavy corsas!

The individuality of a deranged mentalist? :lol:

:lol: seen that corsa before and i've just recovered from having burnt eyes from last time... so thanks Corradude! :lol: And join the club loopylindsay.

All the money and not a penny spent on the engine.

Ha! Suffer. :shocked!:

Thats the sad part, its only going to be a 318 at best.

I seem to remember the corsa with a different front bumper though, bit more jap stylee and smashed at the bottom from speed bumps. The first time I encountered it on the road I nearly crashed due to laughing too much and he nearly crashed into the central divider as he was coming far too fast round a 180 hairpin. :lol: :lol:

oh my god

i thought the beemer was bad but the corsa is , well i am stuck for words i cant think of anything bad enough that would even come near how crap it is :gag:

They are fecking hideous.

But, how can such an obvious taste vaccum afford the vast tonnage of fibre glass needed for these monstrosities???

Oh dear god, my eyes, my eyes!!

The bodyshop should have refused to do that to his car, all the bodyshops in the world should have refused.

See, i think its daft that euro boys get pulled for a lil tyre stretch, yet that Corsa is considered 'safe', disgraceful

just looking at the build threads, is it all made from p40 out the tub??? :lol: not even proper fibreglass, no wonder it never moves, would fall apart :D

Appaling is probably the only words for those 2 monstrosities............... the only other word for someone who does that to ANY car is Cu** :cuckoo:

he could have just bought a hot wheels toy car if he wanted a big rimmed ornament :grin:

Regarding the beemer, I fully appreciate the amount of skill and man-hours that have gone into creating it - but it looks f*cking sh*t. No getting around it.

Imagine if you'd spent that amount under the bonnet, and given the original car a respray - it would have been an awesome machine.

hehe those corsa doors, i can just picture his friends crouching in the toilet position on the side of the street as he drives past and picks them up like that new angelina jolie film :grin:

iv just found this thread and i agree the corsa is a complete monster :gag:

the BMW though i think is a different story(its something i would never do to a car or drive just to make that clear)

i think cars like this are a good way of showing what companies can do on a modding level. think of the Sema show, they are completely far out but some mods make it onto cars in a smaller way.

you have to admit there were some trick touches on the BMW.

although real world modding should be kept minimal or simplistic

i had a spare 5 mins so i thought i'd voice my views :lol:

Could you not have looked deep inside yourself and found somewhere beneath the memories of old school friends and wasted summer afternoons the inclination NOT to revive this thread? :lol: