Sign in to follow this  
DEL VR6

Corrado Detailing / I wish my Corrado looked this good!

That's Bally's car I think.

Pretty sure it's his brother that does the detailing...

d'oh, just read through the whole of the thread and discovered that it is indeed Bally's car.

I havent been using this forum all that often laley, and seem to have missed loads of stuff.

Bally your car looks absolutely awesome. Truly stunning, and it's not often i say that about a Corrado. How long have you had those wheels on it? Last time i saw it was @ Stealth a couple of years ago for a rolling road, and it didnt THAT good. I think i'm going to treat my car to some TLC and detailing. I feel guilty seeing those pictures!

mivw1.jpg

Easily my favourite non DBP Corrado (Schimmel wins that :luvlove: )

Bally, I want your lights, stance, and wheels.

Just to let you know mate, i do detailing as well part time. Have done quite a few cars including forum members who were very happy and i am cheap :D

Just to let you know mate, i do detailing as well part time. Have done quite a few cars including forum members who were very happy and i am cheap :D

I like the sound of that. Cheap is all i can afford right now.

Wanna come upto Leicester and give the VR6 a once over and make it look all shiny and sparkly again for me?

Yes and now you've finished breaking down across europe I must get you down to London! :lol:

Yes and now you've finished breaking down across europe I must get you down to London! :lol:

Yeah definitely finished breaking down in europe thank fcuk :roll: :lol: Let me know when you want me jon and i will happily come down :)

I like the sound of that. Cheap is all i can afford right now.

Wanna come upto Leicester and give the VR6 a once over and make it look all shiny and sparkly again for me?

PM on its way mate.

:fondle: Quality Hi-jack BTW Rob...

Text me your new number we'll talk!

Still on the same number mate :)

Just been slack and not replied to my texts then! :wave: :nuts:

You know there's now another meet near the old one I use to run? Be good to see you!

:fondle: Quality Hi-jack BTW Rob...

Text me your new number we'll talk!

Still on the same number mate :)

Just been slack and not replied to my texts then! :wave: :nuts:

You know there's now another meet near the old one I use to run? Be good to see you!

Hmm text me again as i havent had any texts off of you for aaaaaages. My number ends in 025 :wink:

Yeah i keep meaning to come to a meet with you guys. Tbh not been that bothered to do anything with my car since the break down and it being slow again :( i havent even cleaned it for a few weeks! And as i am not working at the min i have only been using about a tenner a week in fuel in it! I start a job monday though so if it all goes well and i stay there then i will b earning and so can afford to stick a tank of fuel in and come down to a meet ... and the more important things as well like strapping a turbo to it :D

Rob, just replied to your last PM.

Not sure if it sent or not? Then one to say its ok for that day?

Let me know.

Cheers. Del.