samthegram

Blue tinted/american spec wing mirror glass

andy, if you can confirm the ones you have are the DDi blue mirror glasses, I will 100% take them for the full asking price please PM with payment details,

Cheers

They are indeed DDIs, blue mirror glasses, bought in a group buy on here a couple of years back. Will PM you now..

I will have them. pm your details, cheers.

Sorry bud, the Judge just beat you to it. :)

That wouldn't be too bad if they were OE spec with the heated pads integrated
I would love blue tints on my wing mirrors, but

not at that price!! Wow. All that for two small pieces of mirror.

I would love blue tints on my wing mirrors, but

not at that price!! Wow. All that for two small pieces of mirror.

I don't think it's that bad - the original group buy was £40 but that was in 2005...

The 2 genuine mirrors from VW were £60 plus vat the pair when you could get them!

I don't think it's that bad - the original group buy was £40 but that was in 2005...

The 2 genuine mirrors from VW were £60 plus vat the pair when you could get them!

Good Lord. Someone somewhere out there is making

a lot of money!!

Chrish alive that is alot. Ill jave to save up haha. That or smash one an tell the missus I have to buy um.

Not sure mine are heated. How can I tell?

Like I said before. Is there not a thin lamin x film or something that they could be wrapped with

53 QUID!!!!??? Santa Mierde!! :bad-words:

I just got my Corrado on Saturday, due to paperwork complications I haven't been able to drive her, what else am I going to do but sit on the internet after a few drinks and spend money on her, belive me I spent a lot more than that on Sunday night :)

Like I said before. Is there not a thin lamin x film or something that they could be wrapped with

​Hi, unfortunately the product isn't suitable for this application.

​Neil.

I just got my Corrado on Saturday, due to paperwork complications I haven't been able to drive her, what else am I going to do but sit on the internet after a few drinks and spend money on her, belive me I spent a lot more than that on Sunday night :)

Try a bottle of red wine and eBay - if you drink enough, you forget what you've bought so it's a surprise when it arrives :lol:

Try a bottle of red wine and eBay - if you drink enough, you forget what you've bought so it's a surprise when it arrives :lol:
LOLZ!! You Horror!! :)

Just had a thought about this - can the stuff that's used to tint windows not be used on the wing mirror glass? Found some light blue tint film which is quite cheap on

fleabay, and all you would need is a sharp Stanley knife to trim it off. Sounds like a cheap fix to me....... :)

***edit*** just seen geoffersmaher's post in the what i did to my Corrado today thread...... DOH!!!!!!!!

Edited by VR-Sixy