Electric seats

Auto wipers/dimming mirror

Sat Nav

6 CD changer

Harmon Kardon setup

Parking Sensors

19" Alloys

Eisenmann Exhaust

Needs a little TLC but nothing major. 231 BHP but oh so different to my Rado. Its a lazy power unless you really boot it! 0-60 in 6.5 secs so its no slouch.

Thoughts?

I likey!

Not sure about the wheels, look a little big maybe (i cant talk with 17's on my C) but no really nice mate. Everything else is perfect in my eyes :grin:

I used to have an utter blast on roundabouts in my 316iLux Touring so I imagine you will have a ball with rwd and 230bhp LOL

lol....thought all 330 was a derv! :lol: still they do make the best straight six diesel/petrol motor to date :wink:

How much did you splash out for it mate?

Less than you may think mate ;)

I likey!

Not sure about the wheels, look a little big maybe (i cant talk with 17's on my C) but no really nice mate. Everything else is perfect in my eyes :grin:

I used to have an utter blast on roundabouts in my 316iLux Touring so I imagine you will have a ball with rwd and 230bhp LOL

Wheels are going mate! Gonna get some CSL's or LM's reps maybe ;)

It is interesting in the wet but the traction control soon kicks in.

nice motor stan, does it have the very rare BMW optional indicator stalk, or like all other BMW drivers will you just turn without any warning. :lol:

nice motor stan, does it have the very rare BMW optional indicator stalk, or like all other BMW drivers will you just turn without any warning. :lol:

lol :)

I specifically looked for one without that option Karl :lol:

i just did the same thing i went and bought a 1996 318is coupe im still deciding if it was a good idea or not it just cost me £160 for a coil pack and a set of leads and it is actually slower than the 8v rado im trying to sell however it is one of the nicer cars ive driven even with over 100k on the clock and you cant beat a bit of the rwd action oh and the insurance being slightly cheaper will see how i get on with it though

I test drove a 330Ci cabrio just before Christmas. It's amazing how old fashioned it made my VR6 feel... must have been the TV ! Hard to admit on a Corrado-enthusiasts forum but I enjoyed the car a lot and it gave me food for thought.

Seriously though it's a sensible choice of car. They're well built, nicely styled, reliable, comfortable, quick enough to get into trouble (although obviously not as insanely fast as the M3) and with lots of toys like the electric memory seats. The only mild criticism I'd throw at it is that it doesn't have quite as much rear legroom as I expected.

Did you get a manual or the SSG model?

i just did the same thing i went and bought a 1996 318is coupe im still deciding if it was a good idea or not it just cost me £160 for a coil pack and a set of leads and it is actually slower than the 8v rado im trying to sell however it is one of the nicer cars ive driven even with over 100k on the clock and you cant beat a bit of the rwd action oh and the insurance being slightly cheaper will see how i get on with it though

You say you have a 2.0 8V Rado for sale???

You say you have a 2.0 8V Rado for sale???

yes i do got a few wee things to do to it but im going to try and get my finger out and get it up for sale

intrested?

I test drove a 330Ci cabrio just before Christmas. It's amazing how old fashioned it made my VR6 feel... must have been the TV ! Hard to admit on a Corrado-enthusiasts forum but I enjoyed the car a lot and it gave me food for thought.

Seriously though it's a sensible choice of car. They're well built, nicely styled, reliable, comfortable, quick enough to get into trouble (although obviously not as insanely fast as the M3) and with lots of toys like the electric memory seats. The only mild criticism I'd throw at it is that it doesn't have quite as much rear legroom as I expected.

Did you get a manual or the SSG model?

Manual mate. The cabrio has less room in the back than the coupe. Its got plenty in the back ;)