Toad

Music thread...

Ive been listening to at the minute...

1) Bag raiders- shooting star

2)Alex metric - deadly on a mission

3) Full MOS trance anthem and MOS 80's electro anthem

4) Mistabishi- printer jam

5) Brookes brothers (various tracks)

and also a bit of simon and garfunkel (the boxer, i am a rock, sounds of silence etc) and semisonic - secret smile...All goes well when i having a few jays playing my acoustic ;)

Edited by corrado_sunderland

For those who like orchestral/ dubstep crossover..... I give you Venetian Snares - Szamar Madar

I'm tired... no.... I'm exhausted, frustrated and suffering from hay-fever. As I dribble down my chin with fatigue I pop on this song and it all seems a little better some how....

Listening to the SBTRKT album a lot at the mo, as well as Janelle Monae. Also still loving Toomorrow by Wagon Christ (Luke Vibert).

Loving the new Wagon Christ album Toomorrow Brilliant stuff!

Just checked this out and thought it was pretty good. Always liked Like Vuberts stuff, but not got any wagonchrist stuff.

Bit of a contrast to my usual taste, I've got Lamb of God in the cd player at the moment. lol

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Off at a tangent here. But this has always sent a chill up my spine and one day I want it played at my funeral.

[video=youtube_share;TJRojmvlE6U]http://youtu.be/TJRojmvlE6U

Excuse the blatant English flag as I know not everyone here is ENglish, but this was the first decent one that I could find.

Edited by Portent

Off at a tangent here. But this has always sent a chill up my spine and one day I want it played at my funeral.

[video=youtube_share;TJRojmvlE6U]http://youtu.be/TJRojmvlE6U

Excuse the blatant English flag as I know not everyone here is ENglish, but this was the first decent one that I could find.

You do realise that this is William Blake’s poem “And did those feet in ancient time.” set to music and is actually a criticism of what governments and the Industrial Revolution had done England. So much so that he was charged with sedition and treason over it. It is not recognised as a hymn but has been adopted by groups such as trade unions and the Suffragettes before a wider use by political parties and the rugby league

The amount of useless information I have stored away amazes me at times.

For the lovers of 'classic' rock or acoustic. Always amazed by Lindsey Buckingham's melodic guitar playing and production. His new album 'Seeds We Sow' is getting some rave reviews from the Press at the moment. Listened to it on the way to Great Yarmouth this weekend and i'm hooked! :)

http://youtu.be/7lf4Z6MnIC0

I'm loving Fu Manchu again at the moment. In particular, the albums 'the action is go', 'California Crossing' and 'Signs of Intimate Power'. Stoner rock at its finest!!

Great driving music too.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

a few of my recent faves, my exploration of all things dub continues,

Blu Mar Ten - Five Summers, the title track from their album Love is the Devil is pretty damn good too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDguzqSj9n8

Mt. Eden - Oh that i had

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojrUnhyPuhM

and a bit of electronic with Teddybears - Cole

old one, but one of the best things about Gears of War 2, orchestral kick ass tuneage :geek:

Im eagerly awaiting the arrival of Slipknot's Iowa 10th anniversary album. Cant wait to get it

Im eagerly awaiting the arrival of Slipknot's Iowa 10th anniversary album. Cant wait to get it

Good call!!!!

Although, tomorrow, I'll be buying the new Megadeth album, Thirteen!!!!! From what I've heard so far, it sounds good!!!!!

Dont know if anyone on here is a fan of Thrice ? but you need to check them out esp their new album major/minor

so good ...... give it a chance seriously (theyre a rock band BTW)

This track Anthology is amazing^^^^^

Edited by northG60

I'm bulletprooof

Nothing to loseee

Fire awaaay, fire awaaay

Ricocheeeet

You take your aiiim

Fire awaaay, fire awaaay

You shoot me dooown

But I won't faaall

I am titaaaniiiiuuum

You shoot me dooown