Sign in to follow this  
Mawrick

Anyone have picture of genuin VW corrado Mats?

Ok, so those are genuin mats?.

Any idea if the stealers still would have those mats for a left hand drive also ?

I wasn't impressed with the dealer mats, the last set I bought (about 60 quid direct from VW dealer) weren't nearly as good as the original set the car had from nearly new, those had stitched logos on them, the new ones have crappy felt stick on logos that rub straight off in use, looks as if those e-bay ones are the same set.

yeah, they are the same set. I have them, i think they look ace and had mine for over a year (11,000 miles) and still look brand new.

I wasn't impressed with the dealer mats, the last set I bought (about 60 quid direct from VW dealer) weren't nearly as good as the original set the car had from nearly new, those had stitched logos on them, the new ones have crappy felt stick on logos that rub straight off in use, looks as if those e-bay ones are the same set.

I've had the same experiance, i bought some mats from vw last year and the quality is no where as good as the original set that came with the car! The writings come off and they are not as thick as the original ones so have started to lose their shape and are also wearing much faster. I'll be replacing them again at some point this year.

Original mats from the dealers a few years ago.

Excellent fit but a bit flimsy with an orrible foam backing.

Logo just stuck on but out of harms way so didn't go anywhere.

Would certainly buy again though.

Barnsley local Stealers usually put some on Ebay every odd month. Black with grey lettering.

Only know because the guy in the parts department always tries to sell me some. :D

Black ones available from my local aswell couple of months ago. but then again i brought mine from ebay, i'm too lazy :sleeping:

That site justmatz seems like a good alternative to original... but its a bit complicated site to designe your own mat.