Abdul

A comeback is looming...

You won't be able to mate, trust me.

I rolled in a 206 for 3 days before I was contemplating suicide sold it and bought the G60.

You'll be finding it hard to get something as good as your C once you sold it

Ollie

You won't be able to mate, trust me.

I rolled in a 206 for 3 days before I was contemplating suicide sold it and bought the G60.

You'll be finding it hard to get something as good as your C once you sold it

Ollie

I know, im like a whore for crack (crack being the rado lol) these days :lol:

I washed it after 3 weeks yesterday and tbh i was amazed at how nice it is (normally its washed everyweek, in the summer maybe twice lol)... i thought id let it get dirrty so id appreciate just how nice it is when i clean it. :lol:

Oh and i feel for u with the whole 206 thing, they're f'in horrid to drive! Get some pics up of the G...

Well, no real updates, had the mot done at one garage, they gave me a full page of things im failing on... these guys are supposed to be leniant btw on emmisions etc. I then didnt drive it for a couple weeks, then booked it in at torque exhausts who welded my broken handbrake caused by the previous garage, changed a few other bigs and did a full service and mot!

All is now good in the world of me and my rado, its funny, ive owned it about 9 months now and in the first 8 months i only covered 1.4k n in the last 2 ive covered a further 800, its driving very well since the service (i had a few other parts changed too but i cant remember wat lol) and tbh is for once a COMPLETE joy to own!!

So all in all im very happy at the mo, need to get my trackrod joint thingy done and thats it for maintenance... who knows the car might even make it into a bodyshop sometime soon! :D

EDIT: It still drinks like a mofo, 50 miles from 10 quid with combined driving (inc a fair bit of london traffic) is difficult for me to get. About 40 is the norm but i do have a heavy right foot... :cuckoo:

Ok i didnt want to put any pics up till arches are sorted but i couldnt help but think that the car is sittin reasonably well at the mo considering the lack of any arch work and the 215/35's.... it doesn't scrub at all no matter how i drive it but no passengers in the back at high speeds lol.

Sizes are 9x16 all round with et15.

DSC00050.jpg

DSC00052.jpg

Once ive had the arches rolled all round with a lil pull out back ill drop her another 10/15mm all round... B)

Looks good

Lovely colour, all ways love the way mine looks on a garage court at night 8)

Cheers chaps,

Swompy, the colours ace... changes quite alot depending on the light 8)

Sam, the cars going lower once the arches are done very soon, yours is inspirational! :notworthy:

Grey16 there is a little bit of negative camber (about 0.5) on the front but more on the rear (no shims or anything, just lowness camber lol) so going to dial in about another another 1 degrees up front (at the most).. :grin:

Jonny, tbh the suspension has settled now and when canning it or carrying more than 1 passenger i am shredding the tyres a tiny little bit but nothing noticable... if i was about 5-10mm higher it'd be fine but yeah fack that, im gettin the arches done instead! Oh with a 205/40 and you might get away with the same ride height or even just 5mm higher! :clap:

Ozowen, thanks mate...

All in all im very pleased, will get more pics up when its actually clean lol :salute:

Unfortunately the rado is up for sale, got a very keen chap coming to view the car tommorow so if all works out a deal should be sorted... He is on this forum too so thats a plus point...

Another plus point is the fact that im replacing it with a VR, seen one thats taken my fancy, just waiting for this beaty to go first! I did originally want a conversion done to this but once id factored in everything i was hitting figures of over 2.5k, i mean it could be done for a grand but if im goin to might aswel do it properly so changing the base car all together now, easier with insurance that way too!

Turned 21 in Jan and get my 3rd yrs ncb in may and insurance will be down to 1k with brentacre (paying 1600 right now for the valver) which was the main turning point tbh.

DSC01681.jpg

DSC00068.jpg

Im going to f*cking miss this car... Ive finally got it to a state where im very pleased with it, not taking it to a single show and selling up! I suck. :shrug:

Looks good nothing better than a Ice grey 8)

How did you tint the front lights and fogs?

Thanks bud, the chap from Glasgow came to view the car today, seemed very positive, said he would let me know tommorow so fingers crossed.

Meh, well that sale fell through... Stopped advertising it so i could sort my finances and make a bloody decision once n for all.. So i figure, there is quite literally nothing else in the 4ish k price bracket that can do what a corrado vr6 can do so thats that!

Original intentions were to convert mine but honestly, once i factor in brakes, new exhaust etc im spending more or less 2k and for that id rather save myself the grief n buy a vr unless no one wants my valver that is lol. I just get bored really really easily so figure a 'new' rado would be more entertaining and exciting than my valver + 2 cylinders lol.

Anyway, some recent pics after washing it... Projector lamps fitted but these are coming off and goin on the next one before i sell it lol... No other changes cosmetically tbh..

DSC00120.jpg

DSC00157-1.jpg

Mind u, i did forget to mention, the cars currently not running for some reason so if that ends up being an expensive fix i guess ill just chuck a vr into her! Oh and i nearly forgot, ive got an interview in the morning (aswell as coursework due in for uni hence being up so late lol) so if that goes well i guess this thread will be getting updated at a much faster pace!!

Wish me luck :grin:

Best of luck mate and its looking good :D

Thanks dude, ive gotten through to the training stage which begins tommorow, after a quick test there ill be able to confirm whether or not i have the job!!! 8)

Oh man, well i got the above job, so decided to buy a mk3 tdi as a daily... and now the jobs fallen through and i'd already left my previous job so yes the rado is going as its the more costly and impractical of the two to run....

Skills came today to pick up the rear lights and i put some all reds on for the time being instead. I feel fackin heartbroken... cant believe im puting it back to standard after all the time and effort ive put into it....

The wheels are going next week, the projector/hid lamps will be advertised soon and then once the cars back to a standard-ish state it'll be up for sale at a much cheaper price.

Im not sure whether or not to sell the weitec coilys as ill then have to pay someone to remove em, buy standard shocks and springs and get tracking and camber sorted which'll cost a fair bit.... ill end up with 100 pounds in my pocket at best so i reckon ill leave em on.

Anyway, ive decided once i graduate this time next year i will be back in another ice grey violet rado but a VR this time... it'll be a weekend toy too as ill start workin for the family business etc so will have a nice daily to drive around!

Too anyone thinking of selling, seriously dont do it. I feel sick. Like properly properly sick and depressed right now.

Thanks for reading

Abdul

Tough one man! Good luck!

Thanks fella, if you are sellin in about a year pm me lol.

Tough one man! Good luck!

Thanks fella, if you are sellin in about a year pm me lol.

I'll sell it to you for ONE MILLION DOLLARS! :lol:

dr-evil2.jpg

love the look of your car and would have thought that it would have been easy to find a new home for it..