V-Dubstar

V-Dubstar's VR - New Motor Bought - TVR

Cheers guys!

fancy a grille swap + slight cash adjustment my way for the badge? Just an idea! ;)

Nah afraid not Andy - Im gonna be changing between having a complete debadged look at the front, silver VR badge, and a black one, till I feel satisfied I have what I want lol! And I won a badge on ebay 2 days ago... :D Thanks anyway tho dude :salute:

Not much of an update lol, but I put my black rear badges on today, gave him a clean and thought Id take some pix while the sun was going down

Corrado92.pdfDSC01685.JPG[/attachment:3ussblw6]

passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfDSC01687.JPG[/attachment:3ussblw6]

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfDSC01693.JPG[/attachment:3ussblw6]

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfDSC01697.JPG[/attachment:3ussblw6]

DSC01704.JPG[/attachment:3ussblw6]

*Edit* Compressed the pix..

It's looking superb, Chris! Little things like black badges make all the difference.

Managed to carefully prize the VR badge of my debadged grille in the end- so now the valver is badgeless at the front 8)

Cheers Andy mate! Yeh Im quite liking the black badges - Im aiming for the smoked look so think it goes well. Not sure about the front VR badge tho? Im gonna get a cheap one (haha, do they exist?!) and spray it black and see if it works or not. U'll be able to see it but it'll just be extra subtle i reckon...what do u think?

Im also tempted to spray the top half of the original rear lights black too, see how that works out...

Managed to carefully prize the VR badge of my debadged grille in the end- so now the valver is badgeless at the front 8)

Ooops meant to say - Awesome news, enjoying the debadged look? I take it the VR badge has no clips..?

Looking good.

I've got an old vW badge for the back if you want that to spary, but i dont know if it fits the front tho :scratch:

Looking good.

I've got an old vW badge for the back if you want that to spary, but i dont know if it fits the front tho :scratch:

Huh? :confused4:

Im good cheers man, got a rear and front VW badge - Im after another VR6 grill badge!

Thinking of tinting my headlights/fogs/indicators...

Had a go on a Photoshop equivalent (for the 1st time!!) and came up with these combinations:

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdf1.jpg[/attachment:2fw88u4n]

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdf2.jpg[/attachment:2fw88u4n]

3.jpg[/attachment:2fw88u4n]

What do u reckon? All thoughts/advice/insults welcome!! :lol:

mmmmmmm different :roll:

:lol: Fair play open to criticism!!

The tints look slightly blue lookin' at them pix, just to clarify it was meant to be dark smoked :D

I think it dont look bad, I think just the indicators,

10011.jpg

beastly :lol:

rs010.jpg

I like the second pic, and the third one

dont like the first one tho sorry :gag:

real nice looking rado, youve made some real nice changes

not sure on the yellow tints on any of the front lights, but like the smoked look.

ps, you have the back lights i want but cant get :mad2:

real nice looking rado, youve made some real nice changes

not sure on the yellow tints on any of the front lights, but like the smoked look.

Thank u!

Yeh Im quite tempted to yellow-tint the fogs, but Im gonna smoke em all for now, and see how I get on with them! There's always time for a change later on... :D

The smoked/red rear lights should be available from someone like venom

The smoked/red rear lights should be available from someone like venom

yeah i had them on order from there for the last 3 months, finaly gave in and canceled the order yesterday, and gona tint the crystal ones i have.

hey man, noticed your wheels on the speedlines thread and had to take a closer look :D

really like the wheels, defo gonna do mine the same, liking the light tint look too 8) not the yellow tho!

keep the mods coming.

ive never bin a lover of green rado's but this has totaly changed my mind. it looks ace with the black speedlines :salute:

it look cool man, unsure of the yellow against the green but if you were dying to do it id go for it on the outside indicators. in your photoshops i reckon your lights a way too dark, a lighter tint would look better and functionally better aswell!

Loving the car, speedlines look great! might look into getting mine re-furbed instead of changing them. Im a big fan of the orange indicators on the last page, front end looks too plain oem.