psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Yeah it is 1 of the lads who works there... I think he may have been off here at some point but pops up from time to time on the DCO forums...

On Friday 5th of June around about 14:00hrs, saw a N reg one in white, on the A4 in Maidenhead, heading from the river to the town centre. N***ERW number plate I think, driven by a bearded more mature gentleman. I was in a Nissan Terrano, so no waving.

Yeah it is 1 of the lads who works there... I think he may have been off here at some point but pops up from time to time on the DCO forums...

Cool. I've seen it many times befor and sounds lovely, It was funny cos I just drove 60 mile to Brize and didnt see a single C drive through the gates and the first car I see was this silver rado

Saw red c in Soham, Cambs friday. Black G60 on BBS's in Ely this mornin parked up and got big :wave: from black Lupo driver in Soham today.

1pm this afternoon, blackberry C lowered in TT rims (like mine) on Rickmansworth Road in Watford, just past Watford Grammar.

Spotted a Black VR6 behind Chingford Iceland yesterday but it was parked up and then i saw another black rado maybe a Vr in bethnal green today, i think a female driver... no responce to my flashing my lights :( LOL

Seen 2 today, first a very clean red vr6 L plate on A1 north bound in doncaster area at 5.50am :sleeping: , Then a dark green one coming out of welwyn garden city at 8.15 towards A1 didn't see what type tho

Odd 10 minutes for me today....

I do a fair bit of driving for with my job but hadn't seen any C's for a couple of weeks. Popped out at lunch up the road to post a parcel and saw 2 in the space of 10 minutes! Strange :eek:

1st one - Grey/Silver, Unsure of type as was alittle way back - K***EEC running on upgraded alloys (17"s?), looked very clean. Going right towards Pembury at about 14:15 today at Woodgate Corner past Valley Saab.

2nd one - Blackberry VR6 Storm N****BY - Looked in very nice shape. I was next to you at the lights by the Saab Garage. You turned right towards Tunbridge Wells. I was next to you at the lights in a Silver A3...

:wave:

White C near Alverly on Bridgnorth-Kidderminster road today, driven by a lady. I went to hammer the horn enthusiastically till I remembered I was in the missus Corrola :(

Spotted a white 'rado coming through Kiveton Park near Sheffield Sunday afternoon. Lovely looking car, lowered and nice alloys too.

Just saw a dark corrado parked up in a driveway on Christchurch road, Ferndown, Bournemouth just past the 2 mini roundabouts?

Looked pretty standard, very clean tho.

L reg blackberry C 6pm on Westgate in Rotherham. Think it was the one I have spotted before. Nice motor.

Rich

My Dad said he saw a Green VR6 driving through Beam ( Gloucestershire) at about 6 this evening, It was a M reg

Dont think it is any one on here :confused4:

that you again ugly_bloke ? 308 towards windsor 14:30 ish :wave:

That wasn't me dude! There must be another in the area then.....

I spotted one on Monday 8th of June, parked on a drive in Amersham, dark blue, N reg VR, didn't get anymore details.

L reg blackberry C 6pm on Westgate in Rotherham. Think it was the one I have spotted before. Nice motor.

Rich

That would have been me. Just on my way to the joy that is Rotherham Tesco's! :gag:

Rich

That would have been me. Just on my way to the joy that is Rotherham Tesco's! :gag:

Hope you had a lovely time :|

Spotted one today, 10th of June around 19:30hrs. Red, G reg, lowered, biggish wheels, nice rear lights, very shiny, looked in superb conditions, especially on such a wet day. On the A4, near the windsor castle pub in Maidenhead.

I spotted my Corrado on the Corrado Club 'Corrado Cam' yesterday and excitedly went straight to post my 'spotted' here and the works internet crashed :censored:

Thankfully it was restored later so i could watch the deconstruction of my engine at 60 second intervals :tongue: