psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Did a journey in my J reg blue G60 yesterday A31 M27 M3 M25 M4 & an hour doing 6 miles on the north circular to Wembley, didnt see another Rado anywhere! Boy are we getting rare these days. Car performed perfectly despite hours in slow moving traffic, passed lots of breakdowns in newer vehicles.

Did a journey in my J reg blue G60 yesterday A31 M27 M3 M25 M4 & an hour doing 6 miles on the north circular to Wembley, didnt see another Rado anywhere! Boy are we getting rare these days. Car performed perfectly despite hours in slow moving traffic, passed lots of breakdowns in newer vehicles.

I did a journey on the M27, M3, M25 too! was on my way home in the VR, it was late though, i was travelling from 7pm. I too noticed a lot of people's cars had given up in the masses of traffic on the M25 :censored: but luckily mine soldiered on, thankfully!

Spotted a red vr6 in the car park at Braehead in Glasgow today about 1o'oclock, think it was a N reg

Spotted a Silver VR6 on the A429 towards Wellsbourne way - I didn't actually see you as I was marvelling at my MPG (30.4 the highest i've ever got out of it!) so didn't wave but the other half spotted you. Sorry for the lack of wave if it was anyone on here!?

im around devon and cornwall this week not seen another yet be sure to flash if ya see me!

spotted a broken down dark blue/black corrado yesterday on the M4 just outside London with a blonde woman waiting for the recovery truck. I gave some friendly but utterly useless honks of the horn but couldnt stop sorry :(

Blue C with crystal rears and private plate BAZ **** going down the slow lane of the M1 yesterday late afternoon.

L plate Dragon Green VR6 Parkway, Chelmsford about 10am, was in my standard Moonlight Blue VR - quite a few round this way now!

Spotted dark blue H plate 16valve with surf boards on the roof on the A44 heading towards worcester about noon.

Nugget rado in the Cardiff area got shunted by a white van man into the back of my mates corsa on Monday, anyone on here?

red g60 with pressed plates in traffic at the roundabout by the police station in Guildford at about 5.30 pm this afternoon..i was in my VR and only about 4 cars behind you

my corrado was spotted by rep for MCD Wales, told my sister he had lambo styled doors on his, anyone on the forum?

saw 2 purples ones in folkestone. 1 on the way to and 1 going home from work. M reg and k reg g60

Really clean and shiney dark green N reg this morning on the A6 Dove Holes/Chapel-en-le-frith.. looked stunning :salute:

Was reading an abandoned cars thread over on Retro Rides and came across this............

Do not look if you are easily offended..........

abandoned.jpg

Nice looking N reg VR6 sitting in JR Volkswagen in Fulbar Road Paisley, dark colour. I may not be alone after all.

Spotted a black M reg VR leaving Trowbridge in Wiltshire, heading off towards Frome!

Followed for a while and waved, then realised it was a woman behind the wheel who didn't quite look like a massive Corrado nut, and probably thought I was being a bit of a pyscho! So I "pulled off" :lol: and went back whence I came :D