psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Parked next to a red K plate G60 at Larkfield Tesco (Kent, near M20 junc5) carpark yesterday lowered & wearing what looked like Borbet As with Kerscher centres :shrug: (I'm not a wheel whore!!) :lol:

They would be carmonas then :lol:

Having Google Imaged them.....Yes!! 8)

im from st agnes way, quite often head down st ives area tho not so much at the mo as working in plymouth, where abouts are you?

Mart

Just seen a green C outside my work @ salford quays 9.30am. Was stood having a cig so i didnt want to seem like a wierdo waving. :clap:

Anyone on here? looked sweet on some shiny deep dish rims. possibly a VR too??

Spotted 3 in Abingdon today! Seen none around for ages then 3 in one day.

Anyone on hear?

- Dark Green with cream leather aftermarket rear lights, lowered.

- Navy with cream leather, lowered.

- Navy with black leather and a child seat.

Spotted one going south on the m1 today at jct 30, about 1ish. Looked like a vr, burgondy/maroon colour with blue wheel arches? Couldn't quit see as i was travelling northbound, looked interesting anyway.

Spotted 2 Corrados yesterday. Red L reg possible VR6 driving down Whitworth road in Swindon, turn left onto Cheney Manor road towards Co-op I was two cars infront and went straight over the roundabout.

Second spot was at the Rally Day at Castle Coombe; on returning to carpark (field on other side of road) at end of day Aqua blue Corrado VR6 (standard looking) L166RYX i think parked two rows behind.

2 in Poole this weekend. Lightish blue with numberplate G60 CB or similar. Also saw a dark blue one with polished ZW1 wheels and what sounded like some FI. Reg had BUL in it. Looked very nice.

Spotted a Green VR6 this morning on the A429 @ Fossebridge. I went to overtake, and you put your foot down and left a lovely cloud of blue smoke, so I thought it best not to encourage you to cause any more engine death and followed you upto Cirencester.

Ross

Parked next to a red K plate G60 at Larkfield Tesco (Kent, near M20 junc5) carpark yesterday lowered & wearing what looked like Borbet As with Kerscher centres :shrug: (I'm not a wheel whore!!) :lol:

They would be carmonas then :lol:

Having Google Imaged them.....Yes!! 8)

Got them on mine in 16 x 9s i prefer them to borbets myself 8)

Spotted a pimp ass white VR6 in glasgow last night near the garage night club. It had a black roof and RH cups(?) red leather interior. Reg plate was F2UNK!!!!

Guilty

Spotted a pimp ass white VR6 in glasgow last night near the garage night club. It had a black roof and RH cups(?) red leather interior. Reg plate was F2UNK!!!!

Guilty[/quote:thm45hdr]

lets see some pics that rado is bad ass!

spotted a corrado going down the coast road in newcastle at 8.45 this morning just caught a glimpse think it was blue :D

spotted a corrado going down the coast road in newcastle at 8.45 this morning just caught a glimpse think it was blue :D

was thinking that could have been me but alas i was still in bed with the most epic hangover known to man!

you on dub north east shaun??

Spotted one going south on the m1 today at jct 30, about 1ish. Looked like a vr, burgondy/maroon colour with blue wheel arches? Couldn't quit see as i was travelling northbound, looked interesting anyway.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :wave:

Guilty[/quote:31f3z7l6]

lets see some pics that rado is bad ass![/quote:31f3z7l6]

jamie1.jpg