psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

green de-badged rado at the shell garage in southampton. reved at me to get my attention as i was filling up mine but didnt say anything after i had payed for fuel. looked a bit annoyed at the van that pulled up millimeters from the car lol.

sounded like a g60! never seen it before but looked nice.

Nice blueberry pearl VR6 N4** PRG driving along Kings Langley High Street yesterday afternoon.

That was me - must have been moving otherwise you would have seen the stone chips on the bonnet :)

Spotted wazza leaving Halesowen on the Kidderminster road, Thursday evening about sixish. I was in the crate of a coach packed full of rugby players going the other way.

Woo Hoo - finally a spot!!! :clap: (i don't think Graham's spot of my car on his ramps at work counted :cuckoo: )

I spotted a green 'L' reg VR at the Hagley Shell garage last night - was filling up the bike about to wander over and chat and the guy decided there was too much of a queue and drove off before i had chance to say hi. Sounded nice though as he drove off 8)

That'll be Chris he was on his way home after we'd done some work on his C :)

Nice! Thought he might have come from yours shame he left before i had chance to accost him :wave:

wooo 2 spots in almost as many weeks!!! :clap:

M reg dragon green, down the lanes heading towards knowle nr solihull

i flashed but no flash back....boooo...lol

Was this the same crystal rear lighted one you saw in Shirley? I live in knowle and am regularly around knowle/solihull/shirley and never seen this'un

Was this the same crystal rear lighted one you saw in Shirley? I live in knowle and am regularly around knowle/solihull/shirley and never seen this'un

no it was a different 1 2day, an older driver & looked standard & nice :)

I hav just had a 2nd spot 4 the day!!!!

Went redditch vee dub 2 collect parts 2 do my service & there was a dragon green storm parked outside their service bay, pity the owner wasn't there else would hav said hello

Spotted blue c this morning on the A420 between chippenham and ford i was in my green vr? any takers

Me! Ahem, well, probably me - my Rado is dark green, so it depends how "blue" it was :lol:

That morning I passed a nice looking rado in a light green/blue colour on that stretch of road at about 8.30am - was that you?

You see, if Vr's weren't so fast we would have more time to judge colours better: Its red, no its black, no its green, sh#t its gone!!!

Spotted a purple VR6 with multi spoke wheels in Leicester,yesterday around 4pm.

Palmerston way I think it was on.

Looked very nice and clean :D

Spotted another purple one outside Awesome today.

Angel eye headlights and an impressive looking interior.

Very cool :D :D

(I keep seeing purple Corrados -think its an omen?) 8)

Spotted blue J reg G60 possibly heading east on the A419. You were at the top of Blunsdon and I was comin onto A419 heading the other way. Anyone

Spotted blue c this morning on the A420 between chippenham and ford i was in my green vr? any takers

Me! Ahem, well, probably me - my Rado is dark green, so it depends how "blue" it was :lol:

That morning I passed a nice looking rado in a light green/blue colour on that stretch of road at about 8.30am - was that you?

You see, if Vr's weren't so fast we would have more time to judge colours better: Its red, no its black, no its green, sh#t its gone!!!

yep that was me, wasnt to sure off the colour just saw this fast moving familiar shape coming towards me!

Theres more corrados around our neck of the woods than i realised and a lot seem to be of greenish shade.

no doubt will spot you another time!

yep that was me, wasnt to sure off the colour just saw this fast moving familiar shape coming towards me!

Theres more corrados around our neck of the woods than i realised and a lot seem to be of greenish shade.

no doubt will spot you another time!

Nice one. Parp Parp !

Just realised i had forgotten to post that i had spotted a black Rad heading into kidderminster from worcester direction at somepoint in the last two weeks, cant be more specific than that im afraid :lol: I was in my MK1 Golf Gti at the time :grin:

corrado hot spot! :clap:

another spot at the millbrook shell garage off the A3024, a guy filling up his blackberry rado.

didnt really get a proper look as it was quite busy but looked tidy.

forgot to mention caught a glimpse a blue rado going in the opposite direction further down on the road on the A35 on spicer's hill bearing many passengers!

they are out in force :clap:

Spotted a M reg vr sporting speedlines on the a19 at boro on the way to uni this morn. Was in m,y mates car waved but you didnt notice :(

anyone

spotted a dark blue valver in the car park at ashford cineworld on sat night. left the cinema at the same time and it seemed very quick for a valver (i was in my focus though).