psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Hi Mr Sands,

I was on the M5 last week and in Droitwich as well. My VR storm has has a private plate starting with M and ending in MMA so it may have been me.

If so, spotted at last :D

Matt

Lovely looking blue 'rado, possibly VR, personalised reg beginning M, northbound M5 past Junction 5 at about half five.

Hi Mr Sands,

I was on the M5 last week and in Droitwich as well. My VR storm has has a private plate starting with M and ending in MMA so it may have been me.

Matt

Have had my car for almost two and a half weeks and still haven't spotted another C on the road! :( :D

Had mine about 12 years and decided it's not white, it's invisible.

Have had my car for almost two and a half weeks and still haven't spotted another C on the road! :( :D

Get over to Worthing. There are 6 within a mile radius of my house.

and how many of them are yours Shaun?

Lovely looking blue 'rado, possibly VR, personalised reg beginning M, northbound M5 past Junction 5 at about half five.

Hi Mr Sands,

Matt[/quote:3ozrvjp0]

Matt, that sounds about right, certainly looked like Mystic colour. Sure it was yours and it was worth waiting for a spot because the Corrado looked gorgeous.

Ed.

spotted 2 within the space of 10 minutes earlier in the week (possibly tuesday) in S.Croydon/Purley. The first was a blue VR with gold wheels, and the other was a standard green storm 8). Both parked up!

If you were the driver of the nice looking, modded H reg I flashed to in Astwood Bank about an hour ago, apologies: so excited to see another Corrado, I forgot I was driving a quite charming courtesy blue Polo supplied by DG Autotech...

Spotted Jules in Tesco last night, cars still looking very nice

Took a minute to register it was you :)

Not seen yours around in a while, everything okay with it?

Yeah everything is fine, just haven't been driving it much, Had it out to work today firts time its been out in 2 weeks. Got some 312mm brakes to go on and 263 cams, just saving the cash for a turbo :D :D

ok, very late spot, but thought it was worth a mention, 2 spotted in plymouth last weekend(i was visiting family), first was at the roundabout near tesco in the centre, modded black (late?) model, you were waiting at the lights just as i was setting off, i was well excited as its the first corrado i've seen since i bought mine, honestly can't remember the plate...

second one was spotted parked in the blockbuster car park off union street, creamy white k reg (k *** RLL?) Red and clear rear lights bbs looked nice and i think its the one that appears on the banners from time to time at the top of the page(at least it looks like it!)

Spotted loads of old dubs whilst i was down there, 2 corrados, 2 mk1 golf, 1 caddy, 1 polo g40, countless campers and beetles(no change there!) and lots of mk2/mk3 golfs and a lupo. i've owned my corrado for 2 months now and all i've spotted up here is 1 nice mk3 golf who gave me a wave and a mk2 jetta who gave a nod. :) Not to mention not actually being spotted myself... :wave:

briefly saw an aqua C on Dorset Way near Tower park yesterday around 17:30, quickly followed by a red H-plated C on Ringwood Road, outside Lidl at Wallisdown about 5mins later

and how many of them are yours Shaun?

Ok 7 if you include my 2.

There used to be a dark green VR6 near me and a rusty red 16v at the seafront, both not seen for a while. Looks like I'll have to get down to Worthing to spot / be spotted. :D

Was at DG Autotech today and there were a staggering 10 Corrado's there at one point, mostly all there for work or some kind of TLC. I had to double check that it wasn't actually the open day today and not next week!! :)

Spotted a green VR (i think) in telford today, licence starting with BLZ if i remember right.

Pulled on the asda car park behind you but i was in the missis car

Was at DG Autotech today and there were a staggering 10 Corrado's there at one point, mostly all there for work or some kind of TLC. I had to double check that it wasn't actually the open day today and not next week!! :)

And almost all of them in the most desirable colour too... 8)

and 20% of them needed new aux tensioner bearings :wink:

and 20% of them needed new aux tensioner bearings :wink:

Amongst other things...God bless Dave, his keen ear and his ten tonne press.

Oh, and his ability to make bacon sandwiches, having "loosened up" stubborn bolts for Graham... :D

got honked at buy a green c yesterday as i was sat in a HUUUUGE traffic jam coming into portsmouth, didnt catch it till it went past me but my mate said the driver gave it one of these :wave: with one of these :D

Saw a silver one in Waitrose/Homebase carpark, Willerby tonight at about 1930hrs.

Just in case they're a member of this forum I don't wish to offend but it looked like a mini chav meet. I think I saw tracksuits!

Rado looked tidy though, from a distance.

Saw a corrado with fog lights on near the cat and fiddle on the way back home....Coudn't make out what colour exactly...Think it was black not too sure as as I was pre occupied negotiating the twist and bends on the road....:)

I believe one of them was in the most desirable of all colours though! :tongue: :luvlove:

Mind you, all of the corrados were in danger of being overshadowed by 'the loner' :roll:

I believe one of them was in the most desirable of all colours though! :tongue: :luvlove:

Mind you, all of the corrados were in danger of being overshadowed by 'the loner' :roll:

Hey, don't slag the temporary ride. That Polo and I had a magical couple of days getting acquainted before she went off to Surrey with someone new. Tart broke my heart... :lol: