psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Black VR6 in Cambridge this evening, L866 xxx.

I followed you into town, car looked really nice and good to see an enthusiastic owner in Cambridge for a change!

Spotted in anglesey a dark blue corrado amongst a convoy of mk1 and mk2 scirooco and was suprised to see a lime green mk2 scirocco convertible amongst the group.

Spotted two this evening! One was on the back of a trailer - red, in racing car livery, just as I turned off the M1 for the M69 at about 7pm'ish.. and then a black Corrado parked on Earlsdon high street in Coventry at about 8pm.

Beautiful debadged gun metal grey G reg seen on way to work this morning, had a brief thumbs up moment but cops behind made sensible actions only as we both had spoilers up in a 40 zone ;D

Creamy White lowered C waiting to turn right onto Abingdon Rd, Oxford last night. K? Reg.

gave you :thumbleft:thumbs up out the window of the company car and could have been deemed as random nutter.

2 black M regs on the A34 today.

First sighting 10.50AM near Abingdon junction Oxfordshire heading towards M40, in a rep mobile heading the other way.

Second sighting 13.50 near Oxfordshire Berkshire boarder heading towards Newbury in a rep mobile heading the other way.

Dark blue L registration (VR?) on Carshalton Road towards Sutton,Surrey around 6.30pm. I was just exiting the BP when you drove past. Not seen it around before, looked like a nice standard car

Fairly historic sighting!!

A really nice looking blackberry C in the car park at the Kop Hill Climb, Princes Risborough sensible car park on Sat 21st Sept.

We were in our GT6 but got told to park in the cabbage patch!

Cheers

Jeff

She who must be obeyed tells me she saw a grey/dirty blue ? H plater (no I've not heard of that colour either) in jolly old Upholland on Tuesday afternoon.

Blackberry vr6 M25xxx parked on Hobart rd in Cambridge this evening. Seen you a few times on mill rd as well. Looks good.

Put the corrado in her winter home and the day after saw 2 corrado's in 1 day in Beverley, was driving in my beemer so got a confused look when I flashed my lights at one of them.

Then saw another one parked up in Morrisons car park in Beverley, was about to take a photo when some crazy women nearly crashed her trolley into the car so watched and waited just in case I needed to ram her trolley through her car window before taking payment for any damages to the corrado.

Put the corrado in her winter home and the day after saw 2 corrado's in 1 day in Beverley, was driving in my beemer so got a confused look when I flashed my lights at one of them.

Then saw another one parked up in Morrisons car park in Beverley, was about to take a photo when some crazy women nearly crashed her trolley into the car so watched and waited just in case I needed to ram her trolley through her car window before taking payment for any damages to the corrado.

Saw a green Storm in Edenbridge (Kent) today about 3pm,looked and sounded good

I think that was me you saw in my Storm. I have a few days off work and just decided to go for a few hours drive around Kent/Surrey villages. I was in Edenbridge area around that time. I didn't see another C all day though!

Blackberry vr6 M25xxx parked on Hobart rd in Cambridge this evening. Seen you a few times on mill rd as well. Looks good.

Thanks very much... I'm guessing that was your awesome looking beast I was perving at on Hobart too? Seeing your perfect window slot seals made me spend 116 quid on 2 new originals today. Just hope they go on easy enough and look as good as yours.

Thanks very much... I'm guessing that was your awesome looking beast I was perving at on Hobart too? Seeing your perfect window slot seals made me spend 116 quid on 2 new originals today. Just hope they go on easy enough and look as good as yours.

Yes! This is my 1st successful Cambridge spot! Been admiring how clean you car is mate, the paint and interior look perfect. Yeah mines always on Hobart rd at the moment but will be garaged soon.

Are you based in the area or just visiting?

Yes! This is my 1st successful Cambridge spot! Been admiring how clean you car is mate, the paint and interior look perfect. Yeah mines always on Hobart rd at the moment but will be garaged soon.

Are you based in the area or just visiting?

I would love a garage to keep mine in... Twin bay so I could pretend to tinker on it and maybe a fan heater for cold nights lmao! Are you putting yours away for winter? I'm going to get a cover next month, that will have to do for now.

Yeah I'm based in Cambs, grew up here.

Was pretty surprised to be parked on the same street as another corrado!!

I think that was me you saw in my Storm. I have a few days off work and just decided to go for a few hours drive around Kent/Surrey villages. I was in Edenbridge area around that time. I didn't see another C all day though!

I was building the two houses by the Esso garage,my C was parked down the side !

Was outside the BIC in Bournemouth Sunday arvo. pulled in just behind a black VR on a fat set of Bortbet A's looking good! was out for a little cruisein my black 20vt. got a nod

Caught a glimpse of an early corrado. Only saw the front end in a barn/garage building. In Wimbish. Seen a few cool cars there over the years.

Midnight Blue C VR6? on Gravel Hill Rd betwixt Wimborne and Poole. Gave a thumbs-up but was in the company crap heap!

On Upton Way? Off Edgar Mobbs way near Buddies and the football ground? If so it was probably me heading back from work on St. James Mill Road.

Are you on new bit? I've seen a Twilight Corrado parked up near the roundabout with the High Street.

I know this is a second hand spot but...the Tesco guy said he often sees a C in Fintry. I asked if it is drak blue, yes, so I guess that's Elliott's